~12~

A/n: I got so mad writing this I had to stop so that's why it took so long.

I walk out of my bedroom the next morning and see Barry sleeping soundly on my couch. I walk into the kitchen and make myself some tea. I wait patiently for my tea staring at Barry from the kitchen. I check my tea a few minutes later, it's done. I walk back into the living room and sit on the floor.

"Good morning." Barry mumbles.

"Good morning," I say sipping my tea slowly. He sits up slowly. "How did you sleep?" I ask.

"Good, your couch is comfortable." He says wrapping a blanket around himself.

"I know, that's why I bought it." I say, he smirks. "So what's the plan?"

"STAR Labs." He says, I nod.

***

"Guys I need to tell you something." I say running into the cortex.

"What?". Cisco asks.

"I found Barry last night." Barry walks into the cortex, Iris hugs him.

"How did you find him?" She asks.

"Um, a couple hints and my hammer, also Cisco I kinda destroyed the microphones you planted with my hammer." I say.

"How did you-"

"I told her Cisco," Barry says.

"W-What when?"

"What I think is more suspicious is that Caitlin just magically found Barry." Iris says stepping away from Barry and towards me.

"Excuse me," I say.

"I think Caitlin made Barry disappear." Iris announces.

"Why would I do that?" I ask.

"You didn't care when Barry disappeared and now all the sudden he shows up, with you." My hands twitch as I try to keep myself from punching Iris.

"At least I found him, it doesn't matter I found him and you did nothing but sit and insult me." I say tears coming to my eyes.

"At least I can care about people, at least I have feelings." She says. "Your just Caitlin, sad, lonely, miserable Caitlin." My hand ball into fists and I struggle to not cry. "So what if your smart, at least I'm not afraid of being loved, or loving people. Face it Caitlin, your nothing and you have to do stupid things to make yourself look important." Iris hisses.

I can't hold back my tears any longer they stream down my face like a rapid river, I storm out of the cortex. My eyes bleed tears of pain that burn my skin as they fall.

Face it Caitlin, your nothing and you have to do stupid things to make yourself look important. Iris's voice echoes. I stumble into the speed lab, the only place I can go for peace and quiet.

Your just Caitlin, sad, lonely, miserable Caitlin. My tears course down my face faster I throw a pen across the room not knowing what else to do.

Iris is right...

I am nothing.

A/n: well then, ummmmmm I... yeah I got nothing to say. Um Natasha (saturdaywsnowbarry) is gonna kill me (possibly Brooke too) (iwywswiftie).