~17~

"I realized I was thinking of you, and then I began to wonder how long you'd been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: since I met you, you never left."

"Hey Cait,"

"Hey," I whisper.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing,"

"Cait,"

"Stop, I don't want to cry." I say, Barry nods.

"Will you come here?" I walk closer to Barry slowly. He takes my hand and pulls me all the way to his hospital bed. He makes me sit on the bed, he moves over signaling me to lie down. "Don't be scared Caitlin," he says, I lie down slowly.

"I'm sorry," I whisper.

"Now what could Dr. Caitlin Snow be sorry about now?"

"Lying, I lied, I lied for a long time." I say. "I don't want to lie anymore."

"Lie about what." I open my mouth but close it finding myself at a loss for words.

"I-I," I start. "I, I," I stare at Barry trying to find my words. "I, I don't know."

Why is it when I chose to actually tell the truth I can't find the words to say it, but when I lie... I have all the words in the world?

"I worry about you, because I hate when you get hurt." I whisper.

"Okay," Barry says.

"I care for you, because you ask me if I'm okay." I feel tears form in my eyes. "I protect you, because you deserve it."

"Caitlin,"

"I want you, because your kind." I say a tear rolling down my face.

"Cait-"

"I need you, because your the light in my darkness." I wioe my tears away. "love you, because you accept me." I whisper.

"Cait,"

"I love you, I always have." I whisper.

"I love you too," he responds, he takes my hand and holds it in his. "Lets watch a movie since I have nothing else to do right now."

"Please not singing in the rain." I say.

"Fine, you pick."

"Um,-"

"And please don't say something stupid like the notebook."

"I wasn't gonna say the notbook."

Yes I was.

"And your the one who's stupid." I respond. "I have my hammer,"

"You brought it with you," I nod. "You're crazy,"

"I know you are but what am I."

"You're petty,"

"I know you are but what am I?" Barry rolls his eyes.

"You're nice,"

"I know I am, but what are you?" Barry groans, I laugh.

"Just pick a movie."

"How about La La Land?" I say.

"I honestly thought you'd say Romeo and Juliet or whatever." Barry says.

"You think I'd choose a movie where the main characters die at the end?" I ask.

"Yes,"

"Whatever," I start the movie. It's a musical which Barry likes, and Emma Stone Which I like. I hum the melody of the songs while Barry sings them quietly.

"You guys are like the definition of weird." Cisco says walking into the cortex. I roll my eyes. "Okay," I hear him whisper before he walks away.

"This could never be, you're not the type for me." Barry sings

"Really?" I say half annoyed, half quoting the movie.

"And there's not a spark in sight, what a waste of a lovely night." He sings.

"This is not a waste of a night," I say.

"That is correct, it is not."

A/n: THE NOTEBOOK IS NOT A STUPID MOVIE. I just realized they fight a lot. K bye.