~15~

"I hope you know, that you're my home."

"Hey Caitlin," Barry says handing me a cup of tea.

"Hey," I respond, "Thank you." He smiles at me. "What?"

"Nothing,"

"Barry, I know when you want to tell me something." I say, he sighs.

"Come back to STAR Labs," he blurs out.

"Barry, I can't." I whisper.

"Please, give me one reason why you don't want to come?" I glare at him and sip my tea. "Okay fair point but Caitlin that was weeks ago."

"Really, cause it feels like it was yesterday." I say angrily.

"Caitlin, you want to make a difference in this world, you want to prove Iris wrong. Sitting here at home isn't gonna-"

"What if I don't want to prove Iris wrong."

"What do you mean?" Barry asks, I roll my eyes.

"What if she's right, and I am nothing." I say, Barry takes my hand. "What if I go to STAR Labs and I can't do anyrhing what if-"

"She not wrong Caitlin, so stop for the love of god, stop putting yourself down. The only thing standing in between you and your happiness is you."

Well he's right about that, not in this situation but in a different one. Ugh why is Barry Allen so smart without meaning to be.

"Fine, Ill go whatever." I say, Barry smiles.

***

"Ready to go?" Barry asks walking into my room.

"Almost, I just need to do my makeup." I walk into my bathroom, Barry follows me.

"You don't need makeup." He says.

"Barry-" seconds later I'm in STAR Labs. "Barry!" I yell.

"You don't need makeup." I roll my eyes.

"I like makeup,"

"Don't be insecure," Barry says.

"I'm not insecure,"

"Yes you are," Barry says.

"Yea you are," Cisco says.

"I hate everyone," I groan. Cisco and Barry smile. "Why is this funny?"

"Because you sound like your five." Barry says.

"You sound like your five." I say back.

"You're annoying." Barry says.

"I hate you."

"I hate you too," he says, I make a face at him.

"You guys fight like an old married couple." Cisco says, I roll my eyes.

***

"This city is so beautiful at night," I say in awe.

"Yea," Barry says, I shiver because it's cold. "Here," Barry takes off his jacket and puts it around me.

"Thank you," I whisper. I put the jacket on and hide my face in the hood. Barry's hand hits against mine lightly. "If you want to hold my hand, hold my hand." I say, he intertwines our fingers.

"You are so bossy," he says.

"Am not," I respond.

"Okay," Barry laughs. We stop walking at a place where you can see the sun set. I lean my head against Barry's chest, he wraps his arms around me.

"I can see two beautiful things, the sunset and... you." I look up at him. "All that you are is all that I'll ever need." He whispers.

"Stop quoting Ed Sheeran," I say.

"That man speaks the truth." He says, I sigh and look back at the sunset... I smile.

A/n: I love this chapter for some reason.