~16~

"All these voices in my head het loud, I wish that I could shut them out."

"There's another attack." Cisco says.

"Barry its not safe," I protest remembering what happened last time.

"Cait, I have to go." He says, he hugs me and kisses the top of my head. "I love you." He whispers before speeding off.

"I love you," I whisper.

"You have something we want flash." I tense hearing the voice of the monsters.

"What do you want?" Barry asks them.

"Caitlin Snow," Cisco looks at me.

"I don't know who that is."

"We can hear her through your com."

"You can't have her!" Barry yells.

"We've been told someone on Team Flash or whatever you call yourselves functions as her trigger." I chew on my lip as I listen to the conversation unfold. "We wonder who it is?"

"Cisco,"

"On it," he pulls up security footage of what's happening. We see them throwing Barry around.

"Barry get out of there!" I say.

"I'm trying," I see him get away from them and race away. He shows up in the cortex. "Cait-"

"Oh my gosh," I rush over to him and help him to the med bay.

"Its not that bad." Barry says.

"Why did they know your name?" Cisco asks me.

"They're called the inhumans." I say.

"Like the ones that kidnapped me?" Barry asks, sitting up; I shove him back down. "Ow,"

"Yes, the ones that kidnapped Barry. They change they're faces based on who they're in front of."

"So Barry, who did you see?"

"My mom, my dad, and I didn't see the other ones face."

"Who do they form into?"

"The people you miss, or will miss." I explain.

"Caitlin, cairlin." Barry says.

"Yeah?"

"I'm bleeding," he says, I look over at him. His leg where he was hurt is bleeding like a river.

"Holy shit," Cisco says, I run over to him and try to stop the bleeding.

***

I walk into my apartment and try to keep myself in check. I make it to my bathroom, deep emotions stirs with no other outlet but through my long-lasting sobs. I shake as I stand there; alone. My knees weaken and I fall to the ground, I bring my knees to my chest and let myself cry. My body wracks with an onslaught of sobs and tears. I don't know what else to do, it's like Iris said... I'm useless.

My body hurts from crying but I can't stop. I try to wipe away my tears but they come right back. I can't move, all I can do is just sit here on my bathroom floor and hope to fall asleep before I completely fall apart.

I hate that this is my life. I hate that when something happens I can't think, I hate that I am weak, I hate that I spend most of my life lying on my bathroom floor emotionless.

I hit my fist against the wall before the pain surging through my body intensifies. I lie down and try to breathe but it feels like there is a ton of bricks on my chest. I hold my stomach trying to make the pain go away.

I just want everything to stop, I just want to stop hurting. I hear my sobs echoing through out my empty apartment. I close my eyes, today I lost; I fell apart before I fell asleep.

A/n: Oof, I love this chapter honestly. (AllyIsBack) and (iwywswiftie)