Chapter 1

Thomas' POV

i cant live without them it is hard but people don't know is that when you loose that person you want to spent the rest of your life with them and then they die and then your world is changed and not for a good reason. Newt, chuck, Alby and Teresa all died for someone or for something that they should not have got. i miss them everyday and i still miss them everyday. i am grieving and no one will be able to help.  

i sit on the cliff that i sit on for hours everyday

i sit on the cliff that i sit on for hours everyday. minho, brenda and frypan come and sit with me and talk to me but it does not help. i only ever eat or drink every few day when someone forces me to eat. everyday it gets worse and worse and it will never be able to go away. if i would have grabbed teresa quicker when the building came down she would be alive. if i have not killed newt then i may have been able to save him. If i would have held onto alby longer i might have been able to save him. and i got shot instead of chuck then he would still be alive. All of their deaths are my fault and i will have to live with that guilt for the rest of m life knowing that all of this is my fault. their deaths are m fault and i cant live with myself and no one can change that. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 ok so the entys are still open so go and enter. read the last chapter before this one to get all the information. now here are all the sad deaths.