Chapter 16

Teresa POV

This morning was the best time of my life so far. Like me and Thomas are so in love and i understand why brenda and harriet want to get married soon because if you get that more often then i want to get married. 

i am heading down to the caffeteria. people in paridise do have there own kitchens but most people dont use them because frypans food is way to good to pass up. Tom told me he was going to head down later. i get my food and see brenda and harriet. Sonya is probarbly fucking with newt. i sit down with them.

"Hey".

"Hey where were you".

"Three time" i say.

"What".

"3 times".

"Wait... did you and thomas have sex". i nod.

"I understand why you two want to get married now".

"Was it good".

"Oh my god it was amazing... just what ever you do not go on our counter tops for then next few days".

"Wait you did it on the counter tops".

"And the couch".

"What type of position did you do".

"Just him in between my legs".

"Ok i am going to tease minho all day today that he is going to go hard" me and brenda laugh.

"Brenda so are you going to have sex tonight".

"No not tonight not feeling horny".

"Oh is the sex queen not in the mood today huh... well i am going to go wash my plate and i will see you later and harriet if i dont se you for a few hours i know where you are".

i walk up to frypan.

"Hey frypan".

"Hey teresa".

"Ok i have a question for you that involves brenda".

"Sure what is it".

"When are you going to propose to her".

"Well i was planning on setting up a date and then proposing to her so i need some help".

"Dont worry frypan all you have to do is get some cute light and at sunset propose im sure i can find you a ring".

"Thank teresa and dont tell anyone".

"Dont worry fry i wont tell... and also when she says yes make sure you have sex with her".

And i walk off