Chapter 12

Thomas POV

After me and teresa fun dance in the rain. A few days later me and teresa are ill. we have to blow our noses and are coughing. So vince and the rest of the gang have told us not to go to work. 

me and teresa re sitting on the couch watching movies and feeling ill. we hear the knock on the door.

"I'll get it"Teresa says she is covered in blacets as she is always cold. she opens the door.

"Oh dont you look lovely as ever" i hear a voice say.

"Oh shut up Minho" i hear them laugh. she walk back to the couch and sit down next to me. 

"You two are so ill how did you even get it".

"It was Toms idea to dance in the rain. it was fun until now" she gives me a glare.

"Wow thomas never thought you to be the guy to want to dance".

" We were just having fun".

" So were is everyone".

"Alby and chuck said they would come soon. Harriet and sonya are just finishing work and newt and vince are spending sometime together and i think Brenda and Frypan are... most likely in bed fucking" me and tom burst out laughing. then the door bell rings.

" I'll get it you two".

"Thanks" we say. he leaves. Teresa get a shiver and curls into the blacket more.

"Hey you cold".

" A little".

" Come here then" she scoots over and snuggles into me. 

" Warmer".

"Alot " i kiss the top of her head.

"Aww look at the loverbirds all snuggled up ill" alby says. we laugh a little.

" I would hug you sis but i dont want to get ill". We laugh.

Later that day frypan and brenda come over and frypan makes some soup for me and teresa. The rest of the gang come over and join us. At the end of the day me and teresa fell asleep while everyone was in the kitchen talking.