Chapter 19

Brenda POV

I am sitting at home waiting for frypan to get home. i have a pregancy test into a box and i am going to give it to him. i hear the door open.

"Brenda im home".

"Im in here babe".

"Hey".

"Hey" he look at me like he know something is up.

"Hey you ok you look nervous".

"Here " i give him the box.

"Open it". he opens it he looks a little shocked.

"What is this".

"Read what it says" he reads it for a second.

"Your preganet".

"Yeah i am" he smiles and lifts me up.

"I love you".

"I love you too but i thought you want to get married before we had a kid".

"I did but know that you are preganet i dont care about that all i care about you and the baby".

"I love you fry".

"I love you too and that why..." he get down on one knee.

"Thats why i want you to be my wife... brenda will you marry me".

"Yes" i jump into his arms.

Frpans POV

Me and brenda invited everyone over to tell them that we are engaged and expecting a baby.brenda told be that teresa already knows. ut she does not know about the us being engaged. everyone is here and we are sitting and drinking wine.

"Tommy i cant belive you had the guts to ask teresa to marry you".

"Hey she is the love of my life so of corse i am going to ask her to marry me" we laugh and teresa blushes.

"So brenda i have relised you have not had one glass of wine this entire evening come have a glass" minho says.

"I cant".

"You can are you ging sobber or something".

"I cant because im preganet".

"What". they all start to celebrate.

"And fry do you want to tell".

"and we are also engaged".

"And we are happy so lets celebrate".

"So when are you getting married".

"Probarbly soon before my bump gets to big".

We all celebrate.

================================================================================================================================================================

You will be able to vote on the dresses for brenda from the dresses that i have given for teresa so go vote.