Chapter 10

Teresa's POV

I am walking to dads when i get there is see him and Newt on the porch. i hide in behind a bush and watch them. A few seconds lar they are hugging. Newt then leaves. i wait for dad to go back inside before i go and knock on the door i have to tell Tom this. But first i am spending the day with my dad and forget about it until he wants to tell me.

Thomas POV

I get home after a long day of meeting about Paridise. Since we came here i am one of the leaders here in paridise so i have things to do. even though i would prefer to spend the day with teresa. Luckly she is spending the day with Vince. 

I get home and sit on the couch. Then i hear the back door open.

"Teresa".

"Yeah" i hear her say back. i turn and see my beautiful girlfriend standing there. 

"Oh my god i have the best thing to tell you. i was walking to dads and i see him and Newt on the porch so i hide behind a bush and they hugged".

"I knew Newt would come around".

"Just dont say anything yet Tom it is still sinking in".

"Ok i wont im just happy that you are happy".

"I love you".

"I love you too". We kiss for a few minutes. i get on top of her and start to kiss her neck.

"Tom" she moans. she takes of my shirt and i take of hers. i lift her up and we head to the bed room.