Chapter 22

If you are a fan of disney ANDI MACK and you ship jonah and cyrus go and read my fanfic on it or if you just want to read something than go and read it but now lets get onto the chapter.

Teresa POV

Today is the day we go and try on our bridemaids dresses. Me, Sonya and Harriet are all bridemaids and i am the maid of hounor and Tom is the best man. The boys tried on there suits a few days ago so that is out of the way we just need to try on our bridemaid dresses on and then tommorrow we start decorating and getting the venue ready.

Me, Brenda and Harriet are heading to Sonyas warehouse to go and try on the dresses.
" Sonya" I say as I see her hanging the dresses up.
" Hey... so are you exsited".
" Yeah we are".
" good and Brenda how are you you are getting married soon".
" yeah the day after Tomorrow but I'm excited to see these dresses now come on". She pull us into the back and we try them on.

We walk out after a few minutes and show Brenda.
" OMG I love the colour and it is just beautiful and simple all that me and frypan want".

"Teresa you look perfect with the sleaveless and Sonya you rock one with the neck and Harriet i love the strapes on you im so exstited"

We all discuss the last bits for the wedding and then i head home. 

"Tom" i say as i get into the house.

"Hey".

"I see you made dinner".

"Well i thought i would make it tonight as i finished my meetings for today early so".

"Tom dont ware yourself out i could have done it".

"Teresa it is fine you have been helping planning brenda and frypans wedding so i thought it would be nice to let me do it".

"I love you tom".

"i love you too" i kiss him and then we eat dinner and watch a movie.

================================================================================

Sorry for not updating. have not had any idea what to do. I am working on a new book as well dont know when it will be out. wont tell you what it is but please go and vote on the story. We are almost at 

1000 reads

i have only ever reached that on my old acount with my Harry and Hermione story so thank you so much may post tommorrow dont know yet but any way thank you and bye. 

Also comment.