Chapter 29

Thomas POV

Its been a few days since me and Teresa came back from our honeymoon. I still can believe that she is my wife. But I love her and that's all that matters. There is something going on as Teresa is one throwing up every couple of morning and two she has been out of breath and tired a lot. I want to know what is wrong with my wife. 

Me and Teresa are sitting having dinner so I think it might be the time to ask her some questions. 

Teresa POV

It has been a few days since me and Tom got back and the morning sickness has kicked in. along with being out of breath and being tired all the time. We are sitting eating dinner and I need to ask him a serious. 

"Tom when do you want to have kids".

"Umm... well maybe in a few months we could start trying if you wanted to have them but..."I cant take it any longer I have to tell him.

"Im pregnant" he puts his fork down.

"You're pregnant".

"Yeah".

"How long".

"3 weeks so that means I got pregnant the night of the wedding when we had sex after we got to the island for our honeymoon".

"Its because we didn't use a condom... how did you know you where".

"I was meant to get my period a week before we came back as we went for two weeks the first week I wouldn't have it but I was meant to get it the next week and it never came but Sonya must have had a feeling because she put pregnancy tests in the bag. The morning we came back when you were cleaning the dishes. Remeber when I told you I was getting changed. I took the pregnancy test got changed while I waited for the results. Then I look and it said pregnant... Tom, can you please say something".

And then he smiled and kissed me. 

"I love you and this baby ok and I don't regret it". 

"I love you tom".

"I love you too".