Chapter 9

Teresa POV

Me and Tom are walking up to Vinces house. i never really knew Vince but if he is like a dad to Tom then he seems nice to me then. We walk up to his porch and tom knocks on the door and Vince opens the door.

"Come in" he says. Tom holds my hand and we walk in. And sitting there is Newt and Chuck with Brenda, frypan, minho, harriet and Sonya. We sit down and Vince stands infront.

"I have been keeping something from all of you and the only person who knows i Thomas so i am going to come clean". we all look confused except Tom. 

"Teresa, newt and chuck... you are my kids... i am your dad". we are all confused and shocked.

"What do you mean" Chuck asks.

"I am your dad".

"Who is our mom".

"Teresa your mom was mary but Newt and Chuck your mother was a british girl named Sarah. Me and mary were together but then we broke up. But i didnt know that she was preganet and then Sarah and me got preganet with Newt so then we got married and had newt. A few years later we had chuck. But then sarah got the flare. So i took the boys and we left. i then found mary and found out about teresa and then WCKD took yous we tried everything to get you back but it didnt work. when i saw you guys in the camp i knew that it was you. and then i found out that chuck died so i tried to keep you safe but i couldn't and now you are here so i decided to tell yous" we were all frozen. i stare at him. Tom squeezes my hand. i stand up and walk up to Vince and hug him. he hugs me back. i feel complete i have my dad. we pull away and smile at him. 

chuck is still in shock. But he stands up and hugs vince. Newt stands up and walks out of the house. 

"Babe" sonya calls running after him. vince looks sad but i think he expected it. 

by the end of the day everyone left and it left me ,tom, chuck and vince. Dad told us really funny stories of when we were little. He didnt have many stories of me but still had some of me. we all laughed for the rest of the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------