Chapter 28

A few weeks later after they come back from honeymoon ...

Newts POV

So today Tommy and Teresa come back from their honeymoon. we all know that them 2 have had sex when they were on their honeymoon because the girls packed no swimming suits for Teresa which means they probably went skinny dipping. So I and Sonya are having breakfast and are going to head down to the docks after.
I and Sonya are down at the docks waiting for Tommy and Teresa to come back. We see Harriet, Minho, Alby, and chuck coming down the docks to us. We hear a boat and we turn to see Tommy and Teresa.

They come about and we tie up the boat. They get out of the boat.

"Hey".

"They have a nice time you two".

"Yeah very relaxing" we all laugh.

"Why are you laughing".

"Nothing".

"Come on Teresa we need to talk," Brenda says as the girls drag her away.

"Tommy you have to tell us too".

Teresa POV

Me and Tom got up early had breakfast and head off back to paradise. As we get there we see the whole gang.  We get out of the boat and they start with loads of questions. before I know it I am dragged away by the girls to Harriet and Minho's house. They put me on the couch. And I see Harriet with a glass of wine. 

"Ok I have wine who wants a glass," Harriet says.

"I don't want a glass".

"What Teresa you have just come back from your honeymoon and you don't want a glass of wine what are you pregnant" I look at them. 

"What," they say looking at me.

"According to the test I took this morning... yeah I think I am".