Chapter 3

Thomas' POV

I am heading to the medjacks to meet minho. He told me to meet him there. i get in and see hims standing there. 

"Hey Minho".

"Hey shank now i need you to drink this".

"Is this all you asked me to come here for".

"Come thomas just one sip and i will leave to alone".

"Fine" i drink it. 

"Ok can i got home now".

"Yes". i leave and head to my house. i sit on the couch and then everything goes black. 

i wake up in a room i realise that i am in the medjacks. 

"Hey thomas" minho says.

"What did you do2.

"That drink i gave you had some very *mild* sleeping pills in there to we then put a feeding tube in you feed you and waited for you to wake up".

"You are crazy".

"Thomas you have not ate or drank for a few days at a time. i have found you passed out on the floor sometimes and had to bring you here to make sure you were not dead and you just need to stop you are killing yourself".

"Minho i told you on the cliff i am fine".

"Your not man and until you get that into your mind i will keep making you go to sleep and having to put feeding tubes into you o you can live. i lost my friends. Newt, chuck, alby... even Teresa. And now i am finally getting happier because i have the best girl for me. Someone i love about and i cant keep watching you die. none of us can" with that he left i relies that with me being here i am ruining peoples lives. and now i have to decide what to do next with my life. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------