Chapter 5

Thomas POV

I jump and everything goes black.

i wake up and everything is white. i let my eyes a just and i relise i am in the medjacks. How i jumped that was hundreds of feet above the floor. 

"Hey" i turn to see Vince

"What happened".

"You jumped off a cliff. i saw you jump and i was able to grab you before you fell. Must have blacked out because you were unresponsive. What you did kid was stupid".

"Well its not like anyone would care".

"Kid you wanted to be with them. Chuck, newt, teresa didnt you".

"They were my best friends Chuck and newt and teresa... was the love of my life".

"You loved my daughter very much didnt you". i look at him confused.

"What".

"Teresa... newt ... chuck they were all my children".

"How newt was British".

"Newt and chuck are teresa's half brothers. Newt and chucks mother got the flare so i took them in as i was their dad and then their mom died".

"Who is teresas mom".

"Mary".

"You knew".

"I knew when we first saw newt and Teresa at the camp. and then i found out that chuck died so i focused on keeping them alive but ... i couldn't and now their dead".

"Why didn't you tell us".

"Becuase you would think that i was two caring and that i would not want to defeat WCKD".

"i just miss them".

" I know kid. i know that my daughter cared for you. I know i didnt get to a lot of time with them but i know that they would do anything for you".

"Kid just dont do that again".

" ... Sure" he smiled and left. Vince chuck,newt and Teresa dad never saw it coming but when i look back at it know i see the similarity. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEMPORARY COVER PLEASE ENTER