Chapter 4 short chapter

Thomas POV

I am sitting on the edge of a cliff deciding what to do. i hear footstep but dont look. 

"Hey" i know the voice. Brenda.

"Hey".

"I know what minho said to you was rough but i also know he was right. I know loosing your friends was rough. and loosing the person that you love was rough. i know i was not the biggest fan of teresa but i know that she decerved to live".

"No you are happy that she is dead so that you can be with me but it is not going top happen".

"Thomas. i liked you more than a friend but now i have met the person who i want to spend the rest of my life with. i love him and i fell the same way about him like you and teresa felt about eachother. And i know you will find someone else like that"with that she left and i decided what to do with my life. when she leaves i stand at the edge of the cliff and jump.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

TEMPORARY COVER