Chapter 25

Teresa POV

Today was another long day of looking after children and putting casts on their legs or arms which they have broken. But today was just about to turn from boring to terrifying. i was cleaning up after i just put another cast on a kids arm. i heard some commotion outside. i open the doors and see a angry man. i have no clue who he is.

"Can i help you sir".

"Yeah you". he cuts my cheek and then cuts my forarm. i scream out in pain. i look at the man and then i see him get hit in the head with something. i see him knocked out on the floor i look up and see minho. 

"Teresa are you alright" i look arm my forarm.

"We need to get you pached up come on" he brings me to Clint so i can get my arms looked at. 

"Well teresa you are going to have to get stitches for your forarm and i will bandage it and get your cheek cleaned but i wont need stitches".

"How am i meant to hide this from Tom".

"Well you cant".

"Why cant i".

"Well because...".

"Teresa" i turn to see thomas.

"Minho go you didnt he".

"He did and im glad he did are you ok what happened"?

"Tom im fine and it was just a angry man and he cut my cheek and my forarm".

"You need stitches".

"Yeah i do but it is fine".

"Ok Clint can i talk to you for a second" tom and clint walk into clints office and close the door.

"You have a bad cut there".

"I know i have had it for 20 minutes" he chuckles then Vince comes running in with newt and chuck behind him.

"What happened".

"Just a angry man cut my cheek and my forarm im fine".

"When did this happen".

"Like 20 minutes ago".

"Well did we get him".

"Yeah Alby and Gally took him to the slammers".

"Good... weres Thomas".

"He's talking to Clint" Tom and Clint walk out.

"Ok teresa im going to do your stitches and then you can go home".

"Ok" i get my stiches done and then tom and me go home.

"So what were you and Clint talking about" i ask tom as we get into the house.

"I just asked him how long you had to be off work for".

"I dont have to be off work im fine".

"No clint said from how deep the cut was and how many stitches you need he said that you are not allowed to go back to work for 10 days".

"Really".

"Hey you were the one who was saying how oh we are understaffed and i am so tiered".

"Oh shut up. it does get overwhelming but i just love seeing the kids faces".

"So it is the kids that you love".

"Yeah".

"Well we both want kids so how about in the next 10 days that you are off we plan the wedding get married go on honeymoon and then start to try for a kid".

"Yes love it and i love you".

"I love you too".

================================================================================

Thomesa baby coming soon and wedding coming soon yes