Chapter 8

Thomas POV

Me and Teresa are walking back to my house as she is living with me. I want her to be with me so i know that she is safe i cant loose her again. 

"So this is your house".

"Yeah Vince and Jorge brought some of the house building ways back and now the houses are more sturdy and better and have better heating".

"That is great. it is very modern".

"They tried to make me a better house to make me feel better but it didn't work but i can't complane it is nice".

"Well i am just lucky to be with you".

"And i a lucky too have"

"I love you tom".

"I love you too teresa". we start to kiss and then it gets more passinote i start to kiss her neck.

"Tom" she moans. i lift her up and she wraps her legs around me and i carry her to my bedroom.

Next morning...

i wake up and see the love of my life there sleeping. She is beautiful. i lean in and kiss her on her lips. she kisses me and i know she is awake.

"Morning" she says.

"Morning beautiful" we start to kiss and then is interuppted by a knock on the door.

"I'll go get it you should get changed" i give her a kiss on the lips and put some clothes on and get the door. i open the door to see vince. 

"Hey".

" Hey... i am going to tell them today so can you just tell teresa to meet me at my house later you can walk her".

"Sure yeah i'll tell her".

"Ok i will see you later".

"Bye" he smiles and walks away. i walk back into the house and see teresa putting a top on.  

"Who was there".

"Just Vince he just want us to meet him later at his house".

"He seems nice didn't get to talk to him much when we where in the scorch".

"Yeah he is nice me and him have gotten closer he is like my dad".

"That is good tom" she says pecking my lips.

"I love you".

"I love you too".