Your Cursed Love Song

Oh boi. This is going to be NSFW & sad at the same time. The synopsis of the story is that you're a singer & a composer. When you wrote your own song for the first time, it was all fine at first...until something strange happened.

Warning: Spooky af, and mentions of dark themes.

E N J O Y

Narrator's POV

It's your first day in the casino as a singer, and you have a little stage fright. You quickly removed those thoughts. You stood in the center, and waited for the velvet curtains to rise up. The curtains has risen, and you saw a huge crowd of types of monsters, ghouls & spooky creatures, being silent. You took a deep breath, and sang your own song. Also you're wearing a long off shoulder dress;

∆∆Unfortunately, you have to imagine what song that is related to romance you were singing. I'm letting you people imagine∆∆

The crowd roared loudly, mixed with whispers & cheers. You bowed deeply, and you glanced at KD slowly clapping to you. You then continue to bow, at the same time the crowd appreciated the your wonderful song & voice. The curtains fell down down slowly, and you were behind the curtains at that moment. You can still hear the cheers from the crowds, "Phew. They did enjoyed my song!" You whispered loudly with a smile, "What a magnificent show you did, Ms. (Y/N), my dear." You were startled when you hear that voice behind. You don't want to turn around to see KD. He's all seductive and calling you nicknames whenever both of you are alone. He then suddenly grabbed your waist from behind, hugging you while nuzzling your nape, "H-Hey. I should go back- H-Hey!" You were surprised by his sudden breath on your nape, teasing you slowly. You were able to escape from his grasp, after a few attempts, "M-Maybe...we can do that later, S-Sir." You trailed off, & walked away from him to the backstage.

||A few days later||

"(Y/N)! Look!" One the employees ran toward you, "What is it?" You asked him with confusion on your face. He then showed you a newspaper with an article that said:

BREAKING NEWS: 7 SUICIDES WERE WITNESS AFTER THEY HEARD A SINGER'S SONG 4 DAYS AGO IN THE CASINO.

You were shocked by these news. You then continue to read more. From the people who heard the song writing their confessions of crimes & sins to them killing themselves in graphic ways. Drinking cyanide, jumping of a building & even stabbing themselves & shooting themselves in the head. You excused yourself, & ran towards your room, closing the door & shutting yourself from people. You immediately went your drawers to find that paper. You finally found it, & you began to read the lyrics again. Oh no. Your lyrics were making people insane even it's a just a simple song.

||3 days later from you composing more songs that increased more suicides & insanity.||

KD saw a news article about a young gal aka you jumped of a bridge, while holding your songs you had composed. He couldn't believe that he still alive, even the years you sing in private...
The last time you saw was the dark starry night, before water began to wet your clothing, and the water began to enter your lungs, taking over you.

In the end, KD was able to follow you, through the same way how you ended your heart beat. The people were now glad that no suicide was increasing, but they missed your pretty face and lovely voice.

Sorry once again that the story short. I'm too excited to make a happy story tbh.

Anyways, more questions...
MORE NSFW?? yes
MORE FLUFF?! I SAID YES
more random stuff? Maybe...

F A R E W E L L
yeet.