The Royal Witching Hour

ANOTHER MAGICAL STORY
Synopsis: KD woke up at the middle of the night, when he saw a beautiful witch collecting flowers & other objects that are expensive for her positive spells.

Note: HE'S EITHER HUMAN OR ORIGINAL VERSION! woohoo! And an AU...

E N J O Y!

Narrator's POV

You're a royal witch, which means you have the types of witches. From floral to stars. Not just a witch actually, but also a thief. You've been stealing expensive objects for your special spells & medicines for healing other witches. You heard reports of people blaming others for stealing their things, and those news made you laugh a lot. One day, your best friend, Floresca, went to your room with a scroll, "(Y/N)! Your mother requested me to give this scroll to you." She replied with seriousness. You stopped eating your (insert favorite flavor) cake, "Hmm?" You hummed with curiosity, and saw Floresca holding the scroll to you. You took the scroll, and opened it slowly. It read:

My dearest (y/n),

Your next task is to get a deck of cards from a dangerous place. I don't know exactly where is that deck, but one of my subjects gave me a hint. It's one of the royalists in the town you're currently living.

Make sure to get those when the owner is asleep. I heard he can wake up in the witching hour.
I wished you the best and luck.

Sincerely,
Your mother

"That's...one difficult task." You replied after reading the letter. Floresca nodded with agreement, "Well, time to pack up." You said with a sigh, and packed important things: Your silver wand, potions for self defense & to avoid problems in your missions, a thick spell book, and 3 packs of flower petals to make them sleep peacefully. You opened your huge window, and prepared to jump on roofs. You bid a farewell to Floresca, and she waved back with a bright smile. You then jumped to the nearby roof, and Floresca watched you go.

You took a glance to your gold watch, and it read, '11:50.' Almost to the witching hour aka midnight. You looked around to find that house, "Geez, it's probably far away." You whispered to yourself, and continued to jump gracefully and quickly at the same time. After a few minutes, you finally found the house. It was suspiciously quiet. You brushed it off, and the window was open. Is this some trap? You jumped quietly, and landed on the porch. Thanks to the moonlight, you were able to see the bedroom without any problem. You slowly & silently stepped on the marbled floor, and you took your wand, and flicked it as if it's a matchstick. The tip of the silver wand slowly glowed forming a bright silver flame. The flame grew brighter, lighting the whole room. The room was huge, and were at the shades of purple. Speaking of huge, the bed is also huge, specifically a king-sized bed. The bedsheets were made of silk. And when you pressed your hand to the mattress, it soft & hard at the same time. It's equal at it's richness. You were distracted by the place, and you shook your head, "Where are those cards?" You whispered to yourself, and then you saw his study. It was made of oak.You saw short stacks of papers, a lamp that definitely caused thousands of dollars, more stacks of paper, and pens. You quickly went to his drawers, and opened quietly, and at the same time as fast as possible. You saw his clock, and it read, '11:57' You need to leave before midnight because you have to prepare for tomorrow's night next mission, but your mother didn't mention about being early. You brushed those thoughts, and continued to search for it.

The first drawer were just filled with papers, same thing with the second, except they're colored, and at the third one, it's just his extra fountain pens & relevant objects. They all worth probably hundreds or thousands. No sign of deck of cards, 'Maybe, he brought it with him?' You thought with guilt & wonder. Perhaps, you're correct.
All of the sudden, your wand flickered, and flame was gone, filling with darkness and moonlight over again. When the flame is gone, it's a sign that someone will enter this place. You immediately went under his desk, and good thing there was wood to cover the front. You sat there in silence, waiting for that someone to enter. A sound of the door creaking slowly, and you looked to take a peek under the desk, and you saw a silhouette of person. Your heart began to beat faster as if it's going to explode, when you heard his steps towards the window. You realized that you left your bag outside. This is bad, for you really need the important things right now, "Well, well, well~," The masculine & deep voice spoke with arrogance within every word. It gave you shivers down your spine, and at the same time made you blush slightly.