Pay Attention To The Monarch

Oh boi...The author took inspiration from a kpop song.

Synopsis: Listen to the song & read the lyrics, and you'll get the story my friend.

Note: either...Ok?

Enjoy!

Narrator's POV

Both of you were the best of friends, unfortunately KD wanted not just friends.
He really admired you a lot to the point he would act strange when you're with him. He would act overprotective when it comes to you talking to other guys, even though they're part of the family tree. One incident that made you uncomfortable was while you were talking to your older brother, Fernando about each other's lives through the phone, KD would looked worried. He's worried that it's a guy talking via. Another incident is that he would hug you tight for no reason. You let it happen because it's pretty normal for best friends, right?

Another incident was when both of you were talking about silly things, he suddenly took your chin so your eyes were looking at his emerald green ones. Your smile faded into a confused emotion. You feebly removed his hand from your chin, which he silently groaned. He even acted stranger when he suddenly showered you with kisses. It was from friendly kisses until he took a step further.

You're aware that he likes you, or loves you. A lot. Of course, you don't mind it because he's doing it for fun. But, he's one serious manager. It's truly odd for him to fall in love with a lady like you. You're not the other ladies though. Despite that, you brushed it off.  It got to the point that in that certain day, he held your hand tight whenever both of you were in his personal walks. You brushed it off again.

He suddenly called you "mine," which you realized he's all serious now. He's showing his feelings for you. It's true that you like him because of his charming personality, but now to the point you would beg for his attention. KD even treated you as the most precious thing in the world. Spoiling you is part of his list, but you refused to be spoiled. That made him internally frustrated. He also reminded you that you have to answer him with a smile. You did understand that he loved your adorable smile, but talking to him with a smile. That's oddly strange.

It's all cleared! He wanted you to pay attention to him. Only him. His jealousy would increase slowly whenever you're someone, specifically a guy flirting with you. You assured to him that you won't forget that you belonged to him in a jokingly manner. He took it seriously, unfortunately.

Meanwhile, your friends would remind you whenever he's around that you have to, "Pay attention to the monarch." It's supposed to be a silly joke based on your relationship with KD, but he was impressed of that quote. That quote is actually a good one. You paying attention to the king? That's  a good quote! That quote represented your relationship with the king.

All you have to do is to pay attention to the monarch & the monarch is KD. Your lovely face with those lively eyes, & your soothing melodic voice made him even love you more. His charming face & personality made you red as strawberries, resulting you even loving him more.

KD was still acting possessive to you, but not controlling you. He's begging for your attention, just like a cat purring. You really understood him for being like that, but you reminded him not to seek heavy attention from you.

Wew. I did it.

Sorry if it's short, for I have more stories to do that I'm too excited.

Farewell
Yeet