The King Who Seeks You

OH SHIT. Another FANTASY. AND OH SHIT. MODERN. OH SHIT. Slightly LEMON

Synopsis: After reading a short story about a king seeking someone who was known as, "The Lost Royal", Your life took an unexpected turn...

Note: HUMAN

Enjoy!

Narrator's POV

||Dear reader, you are about to read the most important lines of the story. Enjoy!||

hαd hєαrd thє críєѕ & ѕcrєαmѕ σf ѕσrrσw σf thє lσvєlч dσll. wαntєd ѕαvє hєr, вut cαnnσt ѕhσw híѕ truє ѕєlf. ѕєєkíng thє lαdч вríng hєr σut frσm hєr tєrrσrѕ σr hєlp dєαl wíth thє dαrk ѕєcrєtѕ σf hєr mínd. •

•"thє cσld wínd wαѕ whíѕpєríng ín чσur єαrѕ, tєllíng чσu tαkє α rєѕt, lσvє" murmurєd thє wσmαn'ѕ єαr αѕ ѕhє ѕmugglєd hєrѕєlf σn thє cσmfч вєd, "gσσd níght, kíng." ѕhє rєplíєd wíth α ѕmαll ѕmílє.•

rσmαncíng & wαltzíng αrσund thє plαcє αѕ thєч вσth fσcuѕєd σn thєm, ígnσríng thє rєαl wσrld.•

"Hey, Mariel! Have you read the short story in the national library?" You asked your friend, Mariel while holding your plushie that is a shape of a dice. The dots are a deep shade of lavender. It's also second-handed & cheap too! "Oh, that book about some king finding that certain lady? I have read it before, but not the original version. It's the more on the 1970s version." Mariel happily replied while walking towards your houses in the warm morning. While walking towards Mariel's house, your cheeks was getting warmer, which made you confused, "Hey, (Y/N)! I'll go now!" Mariel called out and went towards her sky blue 2 story house. She also owns a garden of yellow & pink tulips, which is beautiful. Her cobblestone walls around her house were 6ft tall with flowers on it. Wall flowers, "Oh, okay! See you!" You waved at her, and she waved back while going in her door.

"Today was getting warm right now." You murmured to yourself while listening to the birds chirping. You then went left of the road, and immediately saw your light lavender 1 story house with tall exquisite metal fences. You opened the gate, and locked it immediately. You quickly ran towards the door on the stoned path. Opening the door, you saw the living room & dining room all tidy. Entering the house, the sudden warm & fuzzy feeling in your heart appeared so suddenly while going to bedroom as placing your dice plushie on your bed, which you landed on the bed with a sigh.

You then hugged the plushie as you wondered about the lady in the story. There was no specific description about her though. It was only said that her attitude was a special one & humble indeed. You then sat up, and left the bed to cook for your lunch.

||Insert successful cookings of any food you love. Delicious indeed! :3||

After washing the dishes, you went back to your bed, and smuggled with your dice plushie & took a nap.
That story made you even curious about who is the lady anyways? You don't want to be the one though. It's not that you hate yourself, but it's common for men to ignore you, even though you're a literature genius.
The sudden cold sweat was forming from your forehead & neck that you don't even mind. You then woke up from your long nap, and rubbed your eyes.

"I thought I took a short nap." You sleepily remarked as you yawned softly. After stretching, you found out that your dice plushie's gone! What happened? Who took it? Did someone took it? You immediately took your phone & called your friend, Mariel, "Hey Mariel! Did you take my dice?" You asked her via phone, "What? No. I'm currently in my cousin's 18th birthday." She exclaimed through the phone. You thanked her & hanged up.

You slowly went outside of your room, while grasping your (f/c) blanket to capture the culprit. You then heard a faint hum, coming from the kitchen & a smell of delicious food. You tiptoed towards the kitchen, only to see a tall man, somewhere higher than 5'5ft & not lower than 6'6. That's the approximate height of his. You then looked at the pan, currently finished cooking one of your favorite foods, (insert fave food that can be cooked in pan). You were leaning on the door frame of the door, and you accidentally tripped yourself, which you let out a loud, "O O F" in pain. Still holing the blanket, the man ran towards you to help you, which you immediately "capture" him. The blanket covered both of you which you quickly scooted went out from the blanket, & the man followed.

"Who are you?" You sternly asked him as you clenched your fists. The man chuckled to himself with a charming grin, "What's funny?" You asked him again, but this time even firm, "I thought you know me, (y/n)~" He replied with his deep voice tinted with malice & pride, "What? I don't know you, you bastard!" You replied to him, even firm which he admired your courageousness, "Very rude for a peasant like you call a king a bastard." His voice was dangerously low, giving you goosebumps, "Oh, right!" You yelled at him with sarcasm, "You're the king who seeks that lady! How nice to be in this house!" You continued to yell with sarcasm as his glorious emerald eyes roamed around your body. You were aware that his eyes were roaming, which you scoffed with a frown, "Isn't pathetic for a king like you to be a royal pervert? Am I right?"  You folded your arms as a wide grin was plastered on your face, "Well, not a pervert. I'm more on the playful side~" Hearing his remark, you immediately blushed & growled, "Ugh, who are you even finding the lost royal? Just like the story have said?" You were still cold hearted to the king, which he ignored it though, "Obviously you." He replied with a failed attempt to sound annoyed, "Pfft. That's cool though. Let's just get to know each other then." You replied calmly as you picked up your blanket, "Wait really?" He asked with cheerfulness, "Yeah yeah. Anyways, we need to eat later though. It's not yet time." You replied to him with a tint of annoyance. What a day to be the one being seek by the king.

Mariel doesn't mind KD being your house though, but she was expecting you getting a good time with him. Like a date!
Also, your dice plushie is actually on the couch...

||WARNING! You're about to read a nsfw ish part of the story. You may end the story here but If want to read more, you may. You have beed warned.||

Light kisses were placed on your inner thighs, giving frisson down your body as you sigh softly, clutching the bed sheets. There was a sting on the sensitive skin, which you gasped. You slowly sat up, and saw him biting, placing a love bite on it. You shut your eyes as you began to pant softly as the waves of pleasure took over, "Such a beauty~" You heard him murmured as he continued to place more love bites in the inner thighs of yours, & at the same time licking the bites.
"Someone's excited~" He whispered seductively as you felt red. You sighed as your response while covering you mouth to muffle your gasps.

Imagine the rest of the story, my dear readers ;3

OKAY GUYS, THANK GOODNESS I WAS ABLE TO FINISH STUDYING FOR THE EXAMS! Phew!

Farewell
Yeet