Your Wish Upon The Star

Well,,,takes place the current time

Synopsis: You, being a lonely fangirl, decided to jokingly wish upon the shooting star about making KD a real person. Oh well, it went down soon.
Note: Hooman lmao, and I was inspired by one of the nsfw imagines. Also, when I mentioned the current time, I meant where wattpad is still active. It's the present.

Enjoy!

Narrator's POV

You have read books, specifically the KD x reader books. You began to fall in love with the fictional gentleman. He's a villain, but he's such an attractive villain! The human forms made you even flustered. There's a lot of types of human forms. Despite that, you loved him. If only he's a real person. You meant not like him being the real-life manager of the casino, but probably like part of the crowd.

While leaning against your clear wide window, you watched the wonderful starry blue sky with you wore a small smile. Those types of nights made you happy & safe in your own home, "What a beautiful night indeed." you exclaimed as you sighed with joy, "Heh," You started, and suddenly saw the shooting star. Shutting your eyes, you wished what your heart desires: KD being a real person.
The thoughts of him being real, as in being part of the crowd made your heart flutter more. After that, you opened your eyes, "I better get some sleep." You yawningly stated as you stretched your arms.
You then left the window, and tucked yourself into bed, "It's just a joke. He can't be real, (Y/n)!" You exclaimed as you slowly started to drift to your slumber.
However, your wish, that was supposed to be a joke, somehow came true...

The next morning, you felt something around your waist. That's strange. You're not in a relationship, and your other family members were far away from your home. You sleepily moved to the opposite side, still with you eyes closed. Soft snores was heard clearly. Are you still dreaming? You forced your eyes to open, and it began to adjust the light. You sat up on your bed: the room was all fine. Nothing was touched except the warm sunlight illuminating through your window,
"What the-" Before you even continued, you were quite shocked that someone slept beside you. Someone! You carefully removed the blanket that covered the face, and there was a loud worried scream, echoing through the house, "H-he's real!" You began panic silently. How come? Your wish was just a joke! You shouldn't have wished! You're so screwed! "Hmm?" That voice. It sounded smooth & masculine, "W-who are you- Oh." That's literally him. In real life. Haha, what have you done?

"Good mornin' dearie." He seductively greeted you with that hellish smirk. That's one of your weaknesses, "I, H-how?!" You exclaimed in confusion with conviction, "Magic, I suppose." He replied with the same smirk he wore a while ago, "Oh, of course! Magic!" You replied sarcastically with a sigh, "Why are you even here?" "Because someone needed me~" He cooed out as he went, closer. You don't mind it though. Did I mention that he's partly-naked? He's wearing boxers, which is good, "Yup. That's me! I need you-" You paused when you took a glance on his magnificent body. More than a glance, "Distracted?" He asked in a teasing manner, "The hell? Of course not. I was just zoning out." You lied with a chuckle, "Anyways, what do you want? I can give you clothes." You replied with a smile. Which is kind of sarcastic because he needed them, "How 'bout later, dear? Let's just focus on what's important~" With that said, he went even closer towards you, as his divine body was on contact on your black & white pajamas, "God, ya look so wonderful with th' face, doll~" He purred out. Before he could kiss you, your hand went to his lips gently, "How about later? I mean, you need clothes, dude!" You stated with disgust. You have to admit, his body was the one you dreamed of, and wished upon.

You went out from your bed, and walked outside your room to think about more of your wish, leaving KD on your bed alone, "How is it possible? Hah, I was such a childish person." You laughed to yourself as your head began to ache, "I thought it's just a joke!" You whispered to yourself, "Aww, no need to think 'bout it. It'll make yer head go wild." He cooed out with the same smirk at you. Your heart skipped a beat because of it, "Hah! Jokes on you, I can wish to make you disappear this night!" You exclaimed with mockery as you pointed at him. At first he was a bit saddened about what you have told him, however he suddenly grinned mischievously, "I forgot to mention that th' shootin' stars happens thrice a year." He felt victorious when he stated that, "But it can take different places, and different times like midnight & dawn." He was backfired by your words. He does know a little about astronomy but not like that, "Oh well, you won the game, sweetcheeks." Gosh, those nicknames are just annoying, but he's from the 30s.