His Meows & Purrs

That's the title...A Cat!KD x Wealthy!Reader...wow

I also decided to make the cat a Turkish Angora. They look similar to the Persian ones. The difference is their eyes(I guess)

Synopsis: Your mother sent you a huge box through your auntie, and the box was filled with supplies of cat food, bowls & sand for the litter box. But there is something suspicious about this cat during the night...

Enjoy!

Narrator's POV

You heard a loud door bell ringed throughout the house, and you immediately ran to the main door by walking down the wide staircases. You lived a palace like mansion, and you really get used to being alone. You are the daughter of a wealthy & kind family, and you were the only child in the family. Despite that, you really enjoyed being alone, especially in rainy days. Your parents were currently out of town for seminars for their jobs, and since you're a teenager who don't really socialize, you were fine with that. You opened the huge oak door, and saw one of your mother's sisters holding a huge brown box, "Hello, (Y/N)!" She cheerfully said with a smile, "Hi, Auntie Isabela." You replied with a small smile, "Your mother requested me to give you something, which is a surprise I cannot tell." Your aunt smugly said, "Alright, thanks." You took the box, and it was really heavy,but it's not too heavy to the point you barely can carry it, "Would you like to come in?" You sweetly asked your aunt. She looked tired, however she shook her head, "I'm alright, my dear niece." She softly replied with a smile, "Anyways, I should go now, for I have a meeting later." Your aunt said while looking at the her silver watch, "Bye bye, (Y/N)!" She exclaimed while walking away, "Goodbye!" You waved at her, while balancing on the box. You closed the door, and went to the living room to place the box on the wooden table & opened the box. You were shocked to see a Turkish Angora: A fluffy white adult cat with emerald green eyes. There was a note that said: He's a male, and if you call him king, he will follow you & purr. -Mom. You also saw medium sized packages of cat food & sand for the litter box. You also saw a purple & lavender themed collar with a dice as a bell. Weird...

You slowly pet the cat, and they began to show affection through purring and buzzing on your hand. You felt your heart skipping a few beats, and you really like this fine cat. You remembered asking your parents to buy a car, but they were in financial crisis due to the government problems about money when you were young. Your wish came true, "King." You called the cat with a smile. He went to your lap, and he looked like he's smirking. You chuckled by his actions, and you began petting on his head, and tracing down his spine. He began to purr louder, enjoying your actions. You looked at your watch, and it read, '6:30 pm' Time was running fast...

|Time skip brought to you by KD kissing your hand ;3 |

You prepared your favorite food for dinner, and you also prepared a glass for yourself. You took a glance of your cat, and he was laying down on the left side, and looking at you with curiosity. You then continue to prepare the dinner for your own, and you began to eat the delicious dinner you cooked & prepared. Eating alone is fine for you, but with a cat willing be a bit frustrated. You looked at your cat, and he was just laying down, and he suddenly winked at you. You winked back & smiled, and continued to eat. After eating your food, you took the plates & utensils to the sink, and you washed them in a few minutes. After doing your tasks, you took the box to your room, which is in the second floor to the right. You didn't notice that your cat was following you towards your room. You placed the box on the floor beside your bed that can fit two people. You felt a bit tired thanks to the box, and you sat  but your cat was able to comfort you by jumping on your bed, and began to nuzzle on your face, 'This cat is weird yet alluring.' You though to yourself, and you felt your eyes slowly closing by themselves.

You were in a deep sleep that you didn't noticed your cat transformed into a human with clothing of course.
He looked at you with curiosity while grinning mischievous, "Finally, I can be a human again." He said with a relief. He then suddenly saw you, sleeping peacefully while your position was kind of...'malicious': Your knees were bending and your legs were spreading a bit.
You actually don't care because, why would a cat even mind you in that position...
KD was a bit sleepy, because some cats are like that to be honest. He then sat beside you & nuzzled your neck affectionately, and laid his head on your shoulder.

|The next morning...|

You woke up with a grumble, & felt weight on your shoulder. You turned your head & saw a man. You muffled your gasp not wake him up. He looked picturesque though & he smelled sweet. You snapped out of yourself, and slowly & quietly walked to your phone & began to dial the police. When you placed your phone near your right ear, KD yawned loudly, and rubbed his eyes. You heard him, and your eyes were full of curiosity & shock. When he slowly opened his eyes & saw you in shock, he just smiled lazily while his green eyes twinkled a bit, "I better go." You replied while still holding the mobile, when a hand grabbed yours, and you gasped loudly, which KD find it cute, "What's wrong? Did your cat cut your tongue?" He mocked you in a malicious way, "W-Who are you anyways?" You nervously asked. He chuckled at your question, "I'm King-" "Wait, you're supposed to be my cat?" You interrupted his prideful introduction, "Exactly!" He cheerfully replied with a grin. This is not some fantasy anime. Your cat can't transform into a handsome man, "Did...my mother knows that?" You asked him, and 'accidentally' squeezed his hand gently. He felt your action, and grinned mischievously, "She doesn't care 'bout that. She looked at him as a cat and all." He replied, resulting him sighing deeply, "Hey, since you can transform, how come? Are you cursed?" You asked him with curiosity. He really admired your adorable face when you're curious about himself, "Well, I cannot remember..." He murmured, "Really? You're probably lying." You retorted with a frown. He laughed at your bravery and doubtfulness, "I ain't gonna lie to a beauty like you~" He purred smugly, "Why are you calling me that anyways?" You groaned, still frowning. His hand went to your face to cup your cheek, "Why not? You're the owner so I will do my best to please you~"  You blushed deeply, thanks to your filthy mind.

In a whole day, both of you were doing stuff. And no, not the lustful ones. It's more on the fun side. Like literature(It's one of your favorites), sleeping in your bed.
You would always hear his meows & purrs whenever he's in cat form or in his handsome form. In spite that, you only hoped that your parents will not find out about it...

Yeah...Very weird.
Anyways, I have more lemons & weird shit.
More lemons: I SAID YES!
More sadness: Probably
More weird shit: I said YES

A/N: I want to ask you guys, what's your favorite oneshot in this book? If you ask me, it's definitely all. Huehuehuehue (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Anyways, Farewell
Yeet