💜Break The Possession💜

cutemics requested this! Thanks fam!

Kd was possessed by the dev dev & it's like a beauty & the beast story(one of my favorite fairy tales)
Btw either

Enjoy!!!!

Narrator's POV

"Fallin' in love with your lovely friend of yours, eh?"
"You can say that-"
"You dipshit. You know love is such a disgustin' feelin' that only weaklins' can feel!"
"Perhaps, yer correct, but she's one of a kind woman. She's not like us."
"Dice, yer such illegitimate fuck-"
"Boss, I know-"
"..."
"Wh-"

∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~

"Hey, Dice?" You asked him while playing chess with him: You playing the color black while he plays the color white.
"Yes, dear?" He asked as he moved the white pawn forward, "Do you like someone?" He was surprised by your question, but since he was possessed, he grunted when heard it,"Well," He started as his boss' whispers started to increase volume: all of his words were refusals of answering the questions, "I-I do." Dice replied with a tint of hesitance, "Um, is there something wrong?" You asked him. He shook his head & chuckled heartily, "Nothing's wrong, dearie." He smiled softly & placed the bishop, replacing your own bishop, "Oh yeah, checkmate." You smugly stated as you saw his formation, where your bishop was almost near his king. Oof, "Heh, not yet." He grinned & took his king to replace your bishop, "Wow, such a expert." You muttered to yourself with a small smile, "You know me." He chuckled which you playfully rolled your eyes, "Yeah,  I know you." You replied with smile. Suddenly, his hand slightly shook. It was unnoticeable but you were able to take a glance, "Dice? Is there something wrong? There was concern on your face, "Oh nothing's wrong, dear. Kinda chilly." He responded with nervousness & pretended to shiver, "Dice, it's warm here." You stated with slightly firmly, "W-wait, really?" He asked as he broke a sweat, "Tell me," You started & went to touch his shivering hand, "What's wrong?" He looked away from you, somehow trying to control something inside, "I said there's nothing wrong." He firmly stated as his fists clenched. His voice sounded slightly deeper which kinda scared you & made you even worried, "Well, if you say so." You trailed off, giving up in order not to make the situation worse.

|Time skipeu brought to you by books|

"You scumbag! Why did ya even let her hand touch yours?" He screamed in KD's mind, "What do ya mean? If I did that then she'll be hurt!" He exclaimed as he sat on his office chair, "That's the fucking point, Dice! You have to hurt her!" He yelled again, "Yer too difficult to control. What a clever lad." He retorted and ended with a growl, "Yeah, I know. No need to remind me." Dice replied sternly, "So, will you please my body?" "No." "Why not?" Dev sighed with disappointment, "Because I want yer ass to be creative enough to be free, ya scumbag. Like, you killin-" Dice just  rolled his eyes, not wanting to hear those bullshit, "Okay! I got yer point, boss!" He exclaimed with annoyance, "Good." That was his last word before being silent. A couple of minutes later, you knocked on his office door, "Come in!" He called out, and you went in quietly, "I need to talk to you." You softly yet sincerely stated to him, "About what?" "About your behavior." He felt guilt in his soul when he heard that, "Dear, let me explain." "You must." You softly replied, "You see, my boss doesn't want us to be together-" He suddenly coughed but not hard, "What? Why?" You went near to him to comfort him, "Because you're pathetic." His voice changed into a baritone yet demonic one. Since you're too brave, you ignored it but to continue to question, "What did I do?" You asked with no fear, "He's supposed to be all antagonistic, until you existed in his life!" Well, Dev exclaimed which you slightly yelped, "Well, do you want me to leave him, all feeling gloomy?" You asked him firmly, "He enjoyed his job and- No, please don't leave!" You heard his normal voice again, and you were able to mutter his name, "Can't ya see we're havin' an importa- "Doll, I just want to say-" He was cut off by you, capturing his lips. O o f.

"Damnit!" You heard Dev yelled in anger & completely left Dice's body. You knew that for his hands went to your cheeks to deepen the kiss, "You're back." You muttered breathlessly after that intense kiss. Oof, "Of course, I'm back. You did, saved me." He chuckled as he looked at your blushing face, "Wait, you-" "Yes, I do love you, Dice." You sheepishly stated with a smile, "Aww doll." That were his words before showering you with kisses. And, well Dev didn't even ruin more.

O O F

Sorry about this being lame ugh
Took tine because, well,,,you know.
Oof

Anyways, farewell!
Yeets