Two Flowers In The Underworld Pt. 2

Please do read the first part to know the situation.

Synopsis: As part of the bet between his friend & Dice, he must ask you on a date. It was,,,unexpected.
Note: same thing, human.

Enjoy!

"Wait, you lost a bet & you must me out on a date?" "Yeah, and I'm aware that it's fuckin' ridiculous." You tried to hold your laughter, while clutching your pen, "What's so funny?" He sternly asked you with a frown while clenching his gloved fists, "You're right, but it's cool." You simply replied with a smile, "So,-" "It's a yes." He nodded while trying to cover his blush by looking away a bit from your gaze, "Where do we meet then?" You thought for a moment, and an idea went straight to your mind from the heavens, "We will go to Earth! Because I know you missed that place." He shook his head with a kind smile, "Not anymore. It was a sickenin' place."
"Yeah, but it's just only for a whole night. Would that affect you?" You asked him with sincerity. He wanted to go for the sake of the bet, but he can't because, well you're beside him. You'll be with him for a whole night in earth, "Fine, if ya wanted to." "It's for the sake of the bet. I'm doing what you want me to do." You told him with a small smile. A blush crept on your cheeks again, a sign you often ignored.

|Another time skip? Yes|

After going through the portal thanks to advance technology, both of you landed a park nearby, "Whoa." He was fascinated by this place, "Are you gonna stand here & watch the view or take a stroll?" He stuttered for he was distracted by the beauty of this place, "W-we should take a stroll." He spoke out. This was his first time that he stuttered, and you're internally proud that happened on him, "Where do ya live? Here?" He asked while looking around the park, blanketed by the deep blue sky with stars scattered, "It's really far away from this park actually." He hummed as his response. Suddenly, you stopped walking, "Did th' glue went stuck-" "No, it's them." You pointed at the slight left of the direction. 2 ladies walking down the pathway, "You should hide, Dice!" "Why?" "Monarch's orders." He hate those words, but obeyed your command. He teleported because that's his power oof, and was nowhere to be found, "Hey guys!" The ladies were shocked to see you & ran towards you with a group hug, "(Y/n)! It's been a long time since we saw you!" One of them named, Angelica exclaimed with a bright smile, "Where have you been, girl? Maybe from another country?" Another lady named Trisha asked with excitement, "Don't worry guys. I'm alright! After all, seeing you girls grown into successful people made my day brighter." They thanked you & hugged you again, which you hugged them back. Those two were your friends since you were in junior highschool. They were just in 5th grade when they befriended you & considered you as their big sister, "Anyways, how's life, (Y/n)-" "Shit!" A groan of pain was heard, and your two friends saw a man on a ground. Oh shit.

"Who is that?" Trisha pointed at the man, "Well," You started, feeling hesitant to tell then the truth or a lie, "We're datin'" He simply replied with a tint of pain from the fall, "Wait what?" Angelica exclaimed & took a glance on both of you, "Like those sugar daddies-" "The fuck? No way!" You immediately replied to them with a bit of frustration by him, "It's just our first day anyways, gals." He added & stood up slowly while clutching his side, "Lemme help you, you dumb fuck." You sweetly told him & grabbed his hand & slightly pulled him forward. A weird thing happened between you was that his thighs brush against yours. Unexpected yet you kinda wanted more, "Stop calling me dumb fuck, dollface." "Then stop nicknaming me." You sweetly replied to him, "He looks handsome, but a bit older than her." Trisha whispered to her friend, "I know, but he was-" "Exactly." He responded with an adorable smile. You took a glance of his smile & you began to slightly lose focus. This treasured moment is now your favorite.

After they bid a farewell to both of you for they need to go back home to eat dinner, both of you stand at the same place, frozen. There was silence between both of you, and you took the courage to break it in order to make the atmosphere less awkward, "W-where would you like to go?" You asked him while trying not to be distracted again by his illecebrous face, "Your choice, 'cause ya brought us here." You thought for a moment, and a weird idea went to your mind, "We're going to a weird place." That were your only words before disappearing with him.