Presents

Alex's point of view
After dancing with the three kids I was still a little groovy. I felt a rap on my shoulder I turned around it was will I smiled at him "Hey I was wondering if I can have this dance". He said. He looked nervous and rubbed the back of his neck. I giggled "of course major you can have this dance". I said. I grabbed his hand and we went on the dance floor we slowed danced What's with all these slow songs? (The song was I don't wanna live forever by ZAYN and Taylor Swift) I smiled at him "you don't have to be nervous will". I said. He chuckled lightly "you just know how to get me don't you". He said. I giggled "I get everyone sir how do you think I got Ironhide that man was pretty stubborn when I first met him but look at it now I'm married to the man". I said. He chuckled "I got you guys a little something and a little something for the little ones". He said. I felt my heart warm up a little he cared about the little ones. "You have a soft spot for trapjaw don't you". I said. He rubbed the back of his head "Well she's a little girl and well". He said ranting. "Admit it you do it's okay everyone does". I said. He sighed "fine I kinda do she's all innocent and all like who can't have a soft spot for her". He said. I giggled again it's hard for this man to admit things. "I knew it just so you know she prefers you more then the others so be glad she likes you more". I said. He looked surprised "really?". He said. I nodded I saw a little smile come onto his lips. I saw trapjaw come over to us she looked nervous she looked up at will. "Dance with me?". She said. I aw'd this was to cute he smiled at her "of course honey do you mind Alex?". He asked me. "No go ahead". I said. They started to dance her hands holding onto his big ones her feet on his It was adorable.

(She's smaller then that) I walked to our table where Ironhide and Optimus were I saw the broken glass I raised an eyebrow they looked at me "I squeezed it to hard while drinking it"

I walked to our table where Ironhide and Optimus were I saw the broken glass I raised an eyebrow they looked at me "I squeezed it to hard while drinking it". Ironhide said. I giggled "You goof". I said kissing his cheek. I sat in the middle of them I saw strawberries they were adorable they looked like a bride and groom

 I sat in the middle of them I saw strawberries they were adorable they looked like a bride and groom

I grabbed the two groom ones and tried to feed to them "come on guys open it's really good". I said. They finally opened their mouth and took a bite I finished the rest I felt Ironhide kiss my lips then pull back "you had a little chocolate right their". He said. Real smooth real smooth then Optimus kissed me then pulled back "you had a little more their". He said. I shook my head while laughing. I looked over to Will and trapjaw they were laughing and having a good time. "Can you believe how big she's getting". I said. "She's growing up Alex". Optimus said. "But she'll always be my little baby". I said. "It's okay sweetspark she has a long way to go still". Ironhide said. "I know". I said. I leaned against Ironhides chest while holding optimus's hand. I laid their just listening to Ironhides spark beat I would never want it to stop. I looked up I saw Ironhide looking around the room I leaned up and kissed his chin. He looked down at me and kissed my lips I mmm'd and kissed back. He pulled back "I can't wait to be alone with you guys". I said. He smirked "me either sweetspark me either". He said. "Ladies and gentlemen it's time for the bride and grooms to open their presents". I heard Carly say on the mic. I blushed people came and put presents on our table I took one it was from Carly I opened it I blushed agin it was some sexy bra and underwear set I didn't show it to anyone "why thank you Carly". I said sarcastically. She laughed. Ironhide and Optimus looked at them even if I tried to take them away before they could but they weren't having it.