The baby moves

Nine weeks later week nineteen

               Alex's point of view
It's been nine freaking weeks And I feel huge my back hurts and my feet hurt at least I don't have morning sickness anymore. But I still feel huge

I'm about nineteen weeks about five months

I'm about nineteen weeks about five months. Ratchet keeps tabs on the baby I don't know how he does it but he just brushes me off when I ask. I'm actually kinda scared when the baby comes is the baby going to be okay will i be a good mother I don't know and I'm freaking out. I get more snappier then usually I should know Ratchet comments on it every to freaking minutes. At least Theirs signs of people finding out where were at that's a good thing.
I was doing my exercises that I hate to do but Ratchet being the now baby expert says it's good for the baby. He should be doing them with me lazy ass old bot. It's hard to reach my feet. It's hard to do sit ups. I can't do push ups. And I have to run to keep the baby heathy even though every mile I run feels like I'm running two hundred miles. And Ratchet makes sure to go with me to every store to find some heathy shit to drink for the baby. It's annoying but the guys would be the same way so why am I complaining. I was doing my stretches. When Ratchet came in "here you need to drink this it's good for the baby". He said. I rolled my eyes and turned around I saw him holding a cup filled with something I can already tell it's going to taste nasty. I shuttered already can tell what it's going to taste like. He rolled his eyes "don't be such a sparkling about it just drink it". He said. I groaned and grabbed it from him. I smelled it wow it didn't smell half bad I put it up to my mouth and hesitated but drank it it wasn't half bad either it tasted like banana and strawberries. I was drinking it when I felt something move against my stomach I looked down Their was nothing on my stomach it happened again. I stopped drinking it. The moving went again. Was the baby moving? "Ratchet I think the babies moving". I said. He bent down and touched my stomach he hmm'd "yes the baby is moving you won't be able to feel it kick till later but the baby is heathy just as long as you take your vitamins and drink the heathy smoothies I made". He said. I rolled my eyes Yea Yea sure sure whatever Ratchet. He got back up "keep doing those exercises it's go-". I interrupted him. "Yea Yea it's good for the baby I know I know". I said. He rolled his eyes and he walked into the next room. I then went back to my exercises I But a hand on my stomach I smiled when I felt the baby move. "Hi Their". I said talking to them. I knew the baby could hear me now since it's been more then eighteen weeks and babies develop eardrums Around eighteen weeks. I felt the baby move more. I laughed "can't stop moving huh I know where you get that from". I said. I kept doing my exercises and drinking the smoothie it wasn't half bad. The time I was down with my exercises I was tired and my feet were hurting I went into the room Ratchet was in I sat on one of the chairs. I took off my shoes and started to give my self a foot massage ah that's better. He looked at me with an eye down raised. "It's normal Ratchet pregnant women have sore feet after they exercise it's not like your ever going to find out since you a man". I said. He rolled his eyes and muttered something I couldn't hear. I continued to give myself an massage. After that I got some fruit since that's all the lazy ass bot can steal now a days. I rolled my eyes and bit into the apple.

Hey guys Alex isn't to happy with Ratchets food choices always saying it's good for the baby and all. Since when did he become a baby expert lol I'm goin got continue going by the weeks till she's ready to pop. Love you guys.-S