On the road again

Alex's POV

I woke up on top of my husbands chest. I smiled. I grabbed my phone checking the time. It was about eight O'clock.
I knew we would have to get up right now we if we wanted to leave. I kissed his chest then his neck. I heard him groan. I smiled. "Come on sleepy head time to wake up," I said.

His eyes were starting to flicker open.

I smiled at him

I smiled at him. "Good morning baby," I said. He looked more awake. I laid on my arms. He smiled at me.

" good morning beautiful," he said

" good morning beautiful," he said. I pressed my fingers to his lips. "I love when you smile hide I'm in love with it almost as much as I love you," I said. He smiled wider and kissed my mark covered neck. "And I love when your naked in my arms your body is so beautiful and belongs to me, I love it just as much as I love you," he said.

I slapped his chest lightly. "Of course you do all men do," I said. He growled gripping my back bringing me closer to him. "No man or women can touch your body besides me or Optimus you understand sweetspark," he growled at me.

I giggled and kissed his lips lightly. "I'm all yours baby," I said against his lips. He cupped the back of my head and kissed me harder. His tongue invading my mouth. I gripped his hair softly letting the hairs run through my fingers.

I pulled back. I heard him whine. I giggled "baby we have to go their probably waiting on us, we're leaving soon," I said.

He brought me closer to him. "Please be careful sweetspark, I can't lose you, me and Optimus can't bare to lose you, we can't your everything to us please," he said.

I grabbed his hand and put it on my chest letting him feel my heartbeat. I smiled "as long as my heartbeats I'm yours, I can't make any promises but as long as my heart beats I'm here," I said. He looked a little upset that I couldn't promise him that. But he didn't argue. He just brought me close to him and kissed my head. "I don't like this Alex but I know I have no say in it, but I'll do my best to protect you I promise you," he said. He put my hand on his chest so I can feel his spark thumping against my hand. I kissed where his spark was thumping. "I love you baby I always will, your mine, my soulmate my handsome husband and my father to my children," I said.

He kissed my hand. "My beautiful sweetspark, my beautiful sparkmate, my beautiful wife, and my mother of my children, I will always love you my Love is always yours always, my spark will never stop loving you, your mine all mine and if you die I die," he said.

I felt tears invade my vision. "Baby we already talked about this I'm not going anywhere," I said. A few tears rolling down my cheeks. He wiped them away "shh it's okay my love it's okay," he said. He brought me to his chest. I cried into his chest while his hand rubbed up and down my back.

"I'll never leave you hide I never will I love you," I said sobbing into his chest. I may have lied a little bit. But it was too sooth him. "Please don't cry my love your too beautiful for that," he said. I giggled into his chest. I looked at him and kissed him. He Kissed back.

After kissing for a minute he pulled back.
"Let's get your dressed, so we can go see the girls," he said.

I nodded I wanted to see my babies. He helped me into my clothes kissing every part of skin that was going to be covered. We got ready and got out of the car.

He had his armed rapped around my waist. It was so bright out here. I covered my eyes for a second making my eyes adjust. I opened them again. Everyone was outside staring at us. I blushed and shoved my face into Ironhides arm. He chuckled and tightened his grip around me. We walked over to them.

"Someone got laid last night and this morning", Shane said.

I growled through my teeth and felt my hands warm up. I felt Ironhide put his hand into mine despite my hand being hot. I growled at Shane. "You better shut your trap or I'll burn your ass!". I said loudly.

I saw Optimus come over with the girls and I immediately calmed down. Optimus brought me into a hug. The girls snuggling into my neck. "Calm down Alex everything's fine it's going to be okay," he said. I snuggled into his neck purring. I felt Ironhide rap his arms around me. I felt the anger leave my body and my hands cool down. I got out of the hug immediately I grabbed Ironhides hands. Burn marks littered his hands. "I'm sorry baby does it hurt I'm sorry I'm so stupid I'm sorry please forgive me," I said kissing his burned hands. I hated that I hurt him. I never meant too I just got so mad and I hurt him. "Sweetspark.....", he said. But I kept talking. "I'm sorry I didn't mean too I just got so angry," I said mumbling into his hands. He cupped my face in his hands. He made me look at him. "Sweetspark, I'm okay it doesn't hurt at all, it's okay, come here," he said bringing me into a hug. I gripped his back. "I never wanted to hurt you, I'm sorry," I said. He rubbed my back. "theirs nothing to be sorry about, maybe you can use it on me later," he said. I giggled into his chest. I pulled from the hug and grabbed his hands. The burn marks gone. Thank god! I kissed his hands. "Your so good to me baby," I said. He kissed my head. I turned around and took my babies from Optimus. "My babies!", I said happily. They played with my hair. "Mama!" They said happily. I kissed their cheeks. "Did you have fun with daddy last night?," I asked them. They nodded their head. "Yea!", they said.

After some time with my babies we were on the road again. Me and the girls with Ironhide while the others were with Optimus. This was going to be a long day.