The babys coming wait babie's?!

A month later

           Alex's point of view
It's been a month and I feel like I'm going to pop I'm huge. Ratchet said the baby will come when it's ready to come. I can't wait it's almost time for the baby to come. I was putting on some clothes the ones that barley fit well in time I won't have to wear these. I was putting on my shirt when I felt something wet my pants did I just pee my self gross! Then I felt pain my eyes grew huge oh god I don't think I peed my self I think the baby's coming. I held onto the wall. "RATCHET!!". I yelled. I heard pounding footsteps coming towards me. "Alex?". He said. "Ratchet the baby's coming". I said. His face was priceless I couldn't read it though. He walked over to me and picked me up he took me to the room with the couch. He laid me down he walked away and came back with the babies stuff and gloves and a rag. He went for my pants he looked at me I nodded in permission. He took them off. "Your dilated enough the baby is ready to come out". He said. I looked at the rag. "Put the rag in my mouth I scream loud I don't need people coming to see what it is now put the rag in my mouth!". I said. I was in pain this baby is ready to come out. He hesitated but put the rag in my mouth. I bit into it. "Push Alex!". He said. I bit hard into the rag and pushed it hurt so much! I breathed through my nose. "Push!". He said again. I pushed again. "I can see the head your almost done push!". He said. I pushed again hard. I bit hard into the rag trying not to scream. I heard the sound of crying I leaned back and breathed out thank god. "It's a girl Alex". He said. I smiled I looked up she was beautiful she was already cleaned off and in her onesie and diaper

 I smiled I looked up she was beautiful she was already cleaned off and in her onesie and diaper

I started to cry she was beautiful. I then felt pain again. I screamed a little. I looked at Ratchet he looked shocked. He put the baby on the blanket covered pillow. "Alex?". He said. "I think theirs another one Ratchet". I said. I felt the pain again. "Yep Theirs another one coming". I said. I put the rag in my mouth. "Push alex push come on!". He said. I pushed hard I can't believe I'm going to have twins for the first time. "Push!". He said. I pushed hard it hurt like hell! I gripped the couch. "I see the head push Alex push!". He said. I pushed harder I screamed but it was muffled by the rag. I heard a sound is crying. "It's another girl Alex". Ratchet said. I looked up he had already cleaned her off and in her diaper and onesie. Good thing I got two girls onesies and two boys onesies. She was beautiful my beauties girl.

"Their beautiful ratchet"

"Their beautiful ratchet". I said. He smiled "would you like to hold them Alex". He said. I nodded he grabbed them both and reached over and gave them to me. I smiled at them they were beautiful I didn't expect to get two but they are beautiful. I can see the first one with a little bit of red hair from Optimus and the other one black hair from Ironhide. Their beautiful I had tears of joy coming down my cheeks. "What are you going to name them Alex?". Ratchet asked me. I smiled thinking of names. I looked at the first one and smiled. "Hers is Olivia". I said. I saw her smile a little she liked the name. I looked over to her sister and smiled. "And hers is Iris". I said. Iris smiled against me. "Beautiful names alex". Ratchet said. I smiled at him. "Thanks Ratchet for helping me". I said. "It was no problem I couldn't just leave you like that not while your pregnant". He said. I smiled and thought then I said it. "Ratchet how do you think about being their godfather". I said. He looked confused. "What's a godfather?". He asked. "If anything happened to me would you take care of them for me the guys you would be the next carrier If something happened to me". I said. He didn't say anything he made a thinking face. After a minute "I would be honored Alex to be their godfather". He said. I smiled at him. "Thanks Ratchet". I said. He smiled at me. After awhile of cleaning me which was awkward. I wasn't big as a house anymore which I was thankful for. I got dressed in a gown. Ratchet left so I could feed them. They latched them selves at my breast starting to eat. I smiled I never thought motherhood would be so beautiful it's beautiful and I'm thankful for these two I always will. I rubbed their heads "I may have just have met you but I love you both so much ever since I fist found out about you and I know when you Father's meet you they'll love you just as much as mommy does well mommy will love you more cause I'm the one that carried you mommy's love will always be forever for both of you no matter what just like daddy's loved me I will protect both of you I promise harm will never come to you I'll make sure of that". I said. I kissed their head. I smiled when I saw them holding each other's hands sisters for life they'll fight they'll argue but they'll always go back to each other because their sisters and they love each other. Ironhide and Optimus are going to love them I know they are I could already see their faces Ironhide would priceless but see the resemblance to Iris to him and Optimus would be standing their looking shocked and mouth gaped but he to would see the resemblance to him and Olivia. I could already see them holding them I couldn't wait for them to meet and I couldn't wait to be in their arms again to be a family. I couldn't wait to see the others I hope their okay.