Honeymoon

(Warning!!!!! Theirs going to be some really steamy parts toward the end)
Alex's point of view a few hours it was getting late trapjaw Brains and wheelie both fell asleep next to Will his wife laughed at him thinking it was cute I thought it was adorable we could be normal well normal as it can be with being married to two robots. The party was ending most of the people left but they said goodbye before leaving. Only the autobots and Sam and Carly and will and his family were here. We got up "you tired sweetspark?". Ironhide said. I nodded tiredly. "I think it's time to go". Optimus said. I nodded and walked over to Carly and Sam "were going to go but thank you both so much I don't think I could have done this wedding without you guys". I said. Carly giggled and hugged me in her tight Hugs. "It was no problem Alex it was amazing ceremony and party good luck tonight". She said winking at me. I blushed that's embarrassing. She pulled back and I was brought in a hug by my brother "I'm happy for you Alex tell me when they hurt you and I'll kick their asses". He said. I laughed I kissed his cheek "Okay sam I'll tell you when I love you bro". I said. He hugged me tighter. "I love you to sis always". He said. I felt him kiss my hair I smiled against his chest "you'll always be my brother". I said. "And you'll always be my sister". He said. I kissed his cheek "you better take care of Carly or I'll whip your ass". I said laughing. He laughed "yes I'll take care of her Alex". He said. "Good or I'll kick your ass". I said. He laughed he went with Carly after we talked I saw jazz and bumblebee starting to fall asleep at the table I giggled I walked over. I saw Ratchet in the middle "Hey guys were taking off I just want to say thank you guys for coming and thanks Ratchet for everything". I said. Jazz got up sleepily and hugged me "I'm happy for you Alex really I am". He said. I smiled and hugged him back "thanks jazz I'll see you in two months okay". I said. He nodded "you guys want to sleep over at the house I know you guys are tired". I said. "Thanks Alex". He said. I nodded "you better take care of my kids though and don't leave them here". I said. "I'll make sure they don't". Ratchet said. "Come here you old timer". I said holding my hands up for a hug he grumbled but got up and hugged me anyways. "Thank you Ratchet your a good friend". I said. "Your one of us you always have been". He said. I sniffled and hugged him tighter. After a minute we let go of each other. "Your a good kid Alex your good for them". He said. I smiled at him "Thanks". I said. Bumblebee got up and squeezed me into a hug "I'll miss you to buddy but I won't be gone for to long I'll be back". I said. "I'm going to miss you Alex". He said. Aww "I'm going to miss you to buddy but I'll be back". I said. "I love you Alex". He said. "I love you to bee". I said. He let me go after holding me for a few minutes. I kissed his cheek and patted him on the head. I went over to Will where he had the little ones Sarah was sitting next to them getting tired herself I smiled at her I looked at the little ones I kissed their cheeks "mommy loves all of you I'll see you in no time I promise". I said. I touched trapjaws shoulder the protective force field went around her. She slept soundlessly. I smiled my baby girl. I went to Brains I touched his head the force field rapped itself around him. My little man his hair all over the place. I went to wheelie last I touched his cheek he leaned into it I smiled to myself the force field rapped itself around him. My little ones till next time we meet. "How long does it last". Sarah said. "Till the next time I see them I'm the only one that came take it off them". I said. She nodded "thanks for coming I really appreciate it". I said. She smiled at me "it's no problem Your a friend of wills and it's good to see him play nice with people again". She said. We talked for awhile till jazz and Ratchet came and took the little ones. Will was still asleep I had an idea "I have an idea to wake him up". I said smirking. She smirked probably knowing what I was going to do. I grabbed a glass of water and walked back to where Will was I raised it over his head and tipped it so it would come down and wet him he sat up and gasped loudly. His eyes wide I giggled I could hear Sarah giggling to. "Oh hahah you could have given me a heart attack". He said. "Oh cause your so old". I said. "Well I am". He said. I giggled again he just admitted to it. "Get your lazy ass up your women's tired go home and get some sleep I'll see you in two months". I said. He hugged me goodbye same to Sarah. That was the part of them. I saw Ironhide and Optimus waiting for me "Come on let's go I'm craving something to eat and it's not food". I said winking at them. I saw them blush. I walked out of the building I saw ironhides and optimus's trucks. I got inside of Ironhide. "You better get some sleep sweetspark it's going to be a long drive till we get their". Ironhide said. I nodded I fell asleep with my head leaning on the window and the seat belt around me protecting me.
When I woke up I was being carried bridal style. I looked up at who was carrying me it was Optimus I giggled. "What are you guys doing?". I asked them. "It's tradition to carry the bride into their new house". Optimus said. Aww I love these two I rapped my arms around his neck I played with the hairs on his neck "I love you". I said. "I love you my beautiful bride". He said. I kissed his lips he gently sat me down on the couch I set my legs on the table I saw the corsets on my thighs I looked over to the guys I did a Come here motion with my pointer finger. "Come here boys". I said. They walked over to me and bent down they saw the corsets on my legs their eyes grew dark. They started to kiss up and down my legs mmm it felt amazing. Their hands ran up my legs they found the corsets with their teeth I smirked "good boys". I said. I patted them on the head they took it off with their teeth. I gripped their hair "damn you like to tease don't you". I said. They smirked at me Optimus kissed me while Ironhide started to kiss and suck on my neck. I moaned in optimus's mouth I brought them closer to me their mouths felt amazing. I was picked up by Optimus I rapped my legs around him he started to carry me to the room. I didn't hesitate to start making my marks on him I sucked hard on his neck hard enough to make dark love bites. He gripped my back I heard him groan. We soon made it to the room he set me down. "I'll be back". I said. They looked confused I ran to where my bag of clothes were. I looked through my bag all I found was a sexy night gown