Ratchet and WHAT!!!!!!!!

A month later
Alex's point of view
It's been a month since they left me and I feel horrible. I keep throwing up and my back aches I thought it was because they left it still hurts that they left me. It's hard to sleep at night I still smell them on the sheets their scents. I see their clothes around to. I wear them a lot thinking of my husbands. I eat alone I don't know what to do anymore it's gets really lonely here. I can't watch any of the movies they'll just remind me of them. I missed them more then anything I miss their touches. I miss everything about them. I got up out of bed after smelling the pillow sighing to myself even after a month I can still smell their scent on the pillows. I rubbed my back it hurts. I went to the kitchen and got things to eat I got the milk. I looked at the refrigerator our wedding pictures. I felt tears well up in my eyes I closed them "it's okay Alex they'll be back they'll be back I know they will". I told my self. After eating I did the dishes I looked out the window remembering they used to chop wood out their. I then started the day by cleaning the house and dusting. It was the afternoon by the time I finished so I sat And sat down on the couch Reading Romeo and Juliet I always thought how can two people fall in love so quickly but I can relate now I fell in love with them the day I met them. I saw a tear hit the page I need to stop crying it's making my head hurt.
I read for a couple hours then I went to take a bath. I laid in the bath remembering how many times we made love in the tub.
I soaked and just laid Their I grabbed the remote to the radio in on the shelf I turned it on and music came on. It was our song. "Don't be scared I have loved you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more". I sang my voice cracking. After a hour in the tub I got out and got dressed I my pjs. I went into the kitchen and made something to eat. I sat at the table alone and ate. I got up and put the dish in the sink washing it. I went to the bedroom to go to sleep. But then I heard a knock on the front door my heart started to race who could that be? I started to walk to the door I made sure not to make any Sounds. I looked through the peep hole. My eyes grew big Ratchet?!?! What was he doing here shouldn't he be hiding? I opened the door "Ratchet?". I said. "Alex we have to go now". He said in a hurry. Wait where are we going and why do I have to go "Wait up where are we going and why do I have to go?". I asked him. He groaned and rolled his eyes. "The humans have found out about you they're coming for the both of us we need to go now!". He said. I nodded and went and put my shoes on. I ran back to the door "I'm ready let's go". I said. He nodded and we ran to his Ambulance I got in on the passenger side. He got in the drivers side. He started to drive. I sighed and put my hands on my head. "Why is this happening again?". I asked him. "They think we're the bad guys Alex they think we shouldn't be here and now they know about you they want you to tell them where we are". He said. I groaned and sat back in the seat "humans are aftholes". I said. He cleared his throat. "I know I know I hate it to but you know I would never turn you guys in". I said. "Yes I know you wouldn't I should know your married to them the others are in hiding". He said. "Well that's great just great I hate this planet". I said crossing my arms. "You and me both". He said sighing. I sighed "do you think their okay?". I said. "Knowing them of course they are they know if they get hurt you will so they're probably on the save side". He said. I smiled they always worry about me. "Alex I got a question". He said. "Go for it". I said. "Why do I sense a second spark beat in you". He said. I raised an eyebrow I don't have a second heart I only have one. "Ratchet I only have one heart in my chest". I said confused. "I don't sense it in the chest area Alex I sense it in the lower stomach area are you sick has something happened". He said. My eyes grew wide my mouth gasped No way! I put my hand on my stomach I have gained a little weight the throwing up I thought it was because of Optimus and Ironhide but it's not and the back pain. I tried to think when I last had my period. My eyes grew even more wider it's not possible. I haven't had my period since before the wedding. Oh my god oh my god no way!!!! How didn't I see this coming I started to freak out running my hands through my hair and started to mumble words. "Alex Alex are you okay?". Ratchet asked concerned. I looked up to see his holoform in the drivers seat. I looked at him and frowned "Ratchet was it different for femmes to get pregnant on your planet?". I asked him. "Well it was a bit different why do you ask". He said. I sighed "Ratchet I'm not sick or hurt I'm pregnant". I said. His eyes grew big as mine did his mouth gaped.

Cliffhanger sorry guys you guys will have to wait till the next chapter sorry love you guys.-S