Their first words

Nine months later
            Alex's point of view
It's been nine months to getting up feeding the babies changing them when they cry they don't cry as much as normal babies do but now their almost one years old I can't believe it my babies are growing up so fast. I want to cry my little babies can crawl lift their head and everything everything but say their first words I wonder what they'll say. Their beautiful Olivia got her dads red hair and beautiful blue eyes

Ans iris got Ironhide black hair and blue eyes and to me his personality

I love my babies so much their getting so big I can't believe it

I was playing with them. They were playing with toys I stole for a baby store. I was so into thinking I didn't hear them. I soon felt a tap on my leg. I snapped out of the thinking when I saw Iris I smiled at her "hey baby whatcha doing". I said. I tickled her cheek. Ratchet was sitting on the couch reading the news paper. She giggle when I tickled her cheek. "Mama canons". She said. Wait she just talked oh my gosh YAY! Her first words were mama and canon so typical Ironhides daughter. I heard Ratchet scuff "typical Ironhides daughter". He said. I laughed. I saw Olivia crawl over and point to her head "mama red". She said. A huge smile was on my face aw my baby. I tickled her cheek and ruffled her hair. "Yes baby your heads red". I said. I'm so proud of them. "I'm so proud of you my babies getting so big now stop growing mommy wants you to stay small forever". I said. I tickled their Tummy's they giggled loudly. I stopped after awhile they went to go bother Ratchet I smiled they sat in his lap playing with his clothes and hair I smiled and grabbed the camera and took a picture memories. He seemed annoyed but he knows he loves it. I walked out of the room to get their bottles I came back with their milk when I heard "you both look like your fathers they are old friends of mine I promise to keep your safe if anything happens no harm will ever come to you both I promise". He said. I smiled "uncwe ratch". They said. I aw'd so cute that is adorable. I giggled to myself I looked in the room.
I saw Ratchet smiling wow usually when I call him ratch he doesn't like it.
"Yea uncle ratch". He said. He ran his hands through their hair. So cute. I walked into the room acting like I didn't see anything. I sat down on the couch and gave them their bottles they could hold it themselves their much more educated then other babies their age. I was worried how are they going to live through their childhood I didn't want this for them to live through this. I smiled at them but in side I was a worried mother I had to be I didn't want this for them they shouldn't be living this way. I loved my children and I will protect them they will never have to worry about being hurt or be scared cause I'll always be Their I'll go mama bear on anyone's ass If they try to hurt or take my children they are mine.