Mine!

Optimus' point of view

I was angry upset, no I was furious. How could she do that, even think about that. Does she not know it would hurt us if we ever lost her. We would be so lost without her. I would hate for the girls to grow up without their mother. She is ours, she belongs to us! She's mine!! But I was angry at myself for what I said to her. She's so much more then those other humans she is. I was just so upset I said things I didn't mean. And I made her cry I hated to see her cry and I hated myself since I was the one to make her cry. I just love her so much and I don't want to lose her.

I didn't know how it affected her when I was temporarily offline but now I know and it hurts to hear what she went through. She does so much for us.

I love her so much and I don't want to lose her ever.

I held her in my arms as I kissed her body. Showing her my love. I got to her neck and started to leave my mark. I got lower to her chest where her beautiful breast was being held captive in those death traps. I rapped my arms around her back and I unclipped her straps.

She lifted my head and kissed me.

Ignore the tattoo

Ignore the tattoo

Her lips were like heaven.

Her tongue opened my mouth and invaded my mouth. It messaged with mine. I moaned in her mouth, her fingers threading through my hair. I pinned her to the wall. I started to kiss and suck he neck. "Optimus," she breathed out a moan. I loved when she moaned for me. I went lower to her freed breasts. My mouth watered so beautiful. I took one in my mouth harshly sucking and biting on it. I messaged the other. I felt her pull my hair.

I continued to suck and bite her breast. I could hear her whines and moans. It was music to my ears. It made me hard. I went lower to her stomach kissing licking my way down.

I got to the edge of her pants, I unbuttoned them. I pulled them down seeing her underwear. She was wet for me. I peeled them down with my teeth, I knew she liked when I did that. I kissed her and I heard her moan. "Please Optimus please don't tease me," She whined above me.

I kissed up her body. To her lips, "who do you belong to," I said teasing her. She moaned just by looking at me. "I belong to you and Ironhide," she said.

I smirked "good answer," I said. I lifted her in my arms. She rapped her legs around my waist. She began to thrust her hips against my covered co*k. It felt amazing. She threw her head back and moaned.

She looked at me. She tried taking off my shirt. She tore threw it. "Your wearing too much clothes," she said.
I smirked.

I walked over to the bed and threw her on the bed. I took off my remaining shirt and my pants and underwear. She looked at me. "Please Optimus make love to me," she said.

I climbed onto the bed and on top of her. She rapped her legs around my waist. I kissed every inch of her body. "You are mine you hear me Alexandra," I said growling at her. "I'm yours all yours", she said moaning.

I positioned myself at her entrance. I picked her head up with my hand and kissed her at the same time as I thrust into her. She moaned loudly in my mouth. I groaned in hers, she felt amazing. She threw her arms around my neck. We pulled back from our kiss. And I watched her as she moaned and withered under me.

"Optimus, Optimus!, Optimus!!," she moaned my name. I moaned I loved when she moaned my name. "Alex!", I moaned her name.

She scratched my back up and down. I thrust into her harder and deeper. She brought her hands to my aft and pushed me deeper into her. I moaned loudly. This women's going to kill me. I growled in pleasure she felt amazing. I felt her tighten around me. She was close and so was I. I lifted her up from her back. And thrust into her as hard as I could. She screamed in pleasure. "Optimus!!!!!," she screamed.

"Alex you feel so good sweetspark so good, come for me, come for me", I said moaning.

She tightened even more. It was squeezing me. I felt something go over me. I thrust deeper and harder. I kept thinking about breeding her and filling her up so good that I got her pregnant. My instincts were taking over me. I needed to fill her up so good to breed her. I felt her bite into my neck stopping her moans. I bit into her neck marking her as mine.

She threw her head back and moaned loudly. "Optimus!!", she moaned. I felt her come around me. I thrust a few times and I came deep inside her. "Alex!!," I moaned loudly.

I stayed inside of her for a minute before pulling out. I got up and cleaned her up. I got my pjs on and grabbed her and shirt and shorts.

I put her in the shirt and shorts. I kissed her forehead lightly. "I love you sweetspark always," I said softly against her forehead. I laid next to her rapping my arms around her. I had my chest to her back holding her.

I snuggled into her neck softly kissing it

I snuggled into her neck softly kissing it. "Goodnight my love," I said. I slowly fell asleep. I felt Ironhide get on the other side of Alex and the girls in between us. I smiled this was our family. If only I knew it was going to be added another member and I wasn't going to be here for long either.