Pregnant!!!!!! And hiding

Alex's point of view
He looked at me like I was crazy. "A-Are you sure". He stuttered. I've never heard ratchet stutter before. "Yes Ratchet I now notice the signs the weight gain the throwing up the back pain the second heart beat it all equals to pregnancy". I said. "It's Theirs right". He said. "Yea have you heard about it before?". I asked him. "I'm afraid i haven't this is all new to me I have now looked it up most pregnant women don't hear the heart beat till their about eight weeks it seems you are eight weeks pregnant". He said. I sighed holding my head i my hands. "Now where are we going to hide?". I asked him. "I know the place humans won't be able to find us". He said. He Started to drive. I started to get tired. "Sleep Alex your human you need sleep". He said. "Don't remind me". I said yawning. I laid my head on the seat. I put my hand on my stomach we made this out of love but in the most dangerous timing. I started to close my eyes knowing I was protected by Ratchet.
Hours later
"Alex wake up wake up Alex". I heard someone say my name. I opened my eyes. I was still tired it was still dark out. "Where are we?". I asked. "Somewhere save". Ratchet said. I looked outside we were at a dock with an abandoned boat. Better then anything else. I got out "so we'll be safe here right?". I asked him. "Yes no one will find us here". He said. I nodded I rapped my arms around myself shivering it was cold. "Come on i just wanted to show you where were going to be spending all our time at". He said. He transformed back into an ambulance I got in and he drove inside the abandoned boat. He put the heater on I snuggled into the seat he lowered it so I can lay down. "Sleep well Alexander prime". He said. I smiled then I closed my eyes falling asleep knowing I was being protected by one of my husbands most trusted friends.

Ratchets point of view frag! How am I supposed to help her carry a sparkling especially a half human sparkling. I don't know how do this she's human but I guess I'll try to do my best she is my friend and part of the team now what am I going to do when the sparkling comes. Those fragers got her pregnant and now I have to deal with a hormonal human great just great.

Short chapter sorry guys I'll make the chapters longer I promise I hope you guys liked this one love you guys-S