Alone time

(Alex and ironhide)

Alex's pov (going to be a little steamy up in here 😏)
I woke up early I yawned. I open my eyes it was still dark out. I didn't notice the girls in my lap. I freaked I looked around I saw ironhide looking at me. "Where's the girls at?!". I said freaking out. "Optimus took them wanted some time with the girls". He said. I calmed down knowing they were with their father. He  caressed my face. "Don't worry sweet spark me and Optimus will never let anything happen to them I promise you". He said. I nodded looking at my husband with love in my eyes. I leaned forward and captured his lips with mine. He kissed me back while cupping my face. He used his tongue to play with mine. I moaned in his mouth. I felt him growl in my mouth.

"Mine!". He growled into my mouth. "Yours". I said. He pulled back from my lips.

I climbed on top of his lap I started making marks on his neck. "Mmm sweetspark". He moaned. I loved how he moaned for me. I started trailing my hands downwards to his pants. I unbuckled them. I never left my husbands gaze his eyes held lust and love. I unzipped his pants and took out his length. He never disappoints. I pumped him a few times. He moaned loudly. I put my lips by his ear. "You like that baby". I said. He just groaned. "Yes Yes sweet spark I do". He groaned louder. I made the seat go back more so I can slide down his legs and have my face facing his length. I licked my lips I missed this. I kissed his length. He moaned loudly for me. I gave it little licks. I could hear him groan in frustration from the teasing. I thought he had enough teasing. I looked up at him. I looked at him with a sternly look. I gripped him tightly. "Alex!". He moaned. "This belongs to me you hear me neither you or Optimus can share this with a different women only me this belongs to me you both do if I ever see you spark bond with another I'll punish you both". I said darkly.

"It's all yours sweet spark all yours I promise no other women only you". He said. He looked desperate. I guess I could stop my teasing.

I rapped my lips around him feeling his hot length in my mouth. I saw him throw his head back and clench his eyes closed from pleasure and moan and take a breath in.

"Oh Alex!". He yelled in pleasure.

I moved faster loving the way my man was calling my name.

I could see him clench his eyes closed and grip the steering wheel hard. He moaned loud for me and I freaking loved it. "Shit sweet spark!", he moaned loudly. I smirked against him.

I gently nipped him. I heard him gasp. I rubbed his thighs to calm him down.

I went up and down loving to pleasure my man. He was mine all mine damn it no one can have him or Optimus or I'll kick their asses!!

His moans and groans filled my ears. It was magic to my ears. I felt myself get wet just by hearing my man moan for me. I was getting turned on by my mans moaning mmm. I missed this. I moaned around him. "Oh shit sweetspark I'm not gonna last long!", he said. His voice unsteady.

I put my hands on the rest of him that I couldn't put in my mouth. He threw his head back and I saw his eyes roll behind his head. He was trying not to thrust his hips. I could tell it was hard for him. I swallowed around him and closed my cheeks around him. "A-Alex!", he yelled.

I gave one more suck and he came in my mouth. Mmm he tastes just like he always does. I swallowed everything he gave. I crawled up him and onto his lap. I threw my arms around his neck. He was catching his breath. "Your going to be the death of me sweetspark," he said. I smirked at him. "Oh I know but you love me anyways," I said.