Desire

(Author note:  This chapter is much sorter but I felt like it needed its own spot. I desperately need suggestions for a title for Oliver's book because shortly that's going to be coming into play. I will give you credit if choose it. I'm getting closer to knowing where Christopher is going in life, I love Christopher and Jona little Jona will be making his own in the world soon!!!! ) 

Can we talk? Those were the words that David asked, Christopher almost told him no. He was exhausted it was 2 am and he had danced all night, had sex and drank too much wine. Sure now would be a perfect time to talk about everything. Christopher groaned as he sat up on his bed, his back was against the wall, he crossed his legs.

"Sure let's talk, do you want to talk about I dunno the fact that I kissed you or the fact that I watched you get a blow job? Which is it that you want to talk about? Come on I've had some drinks tonight I'm feeling ballsy." Christopher was sounding like a complete douchebag and he knew it anything to not have to seek out true feelings. David sat on Jona's bed across from him.

"I want to talk about the fact that I'm 24 and you are still too young to know what you want. When I was your age I thought I still liked girls and you walking in and watching me in the kitchen." Christopher cut him off.

"You're 24 big deal, my dad was 24 when he met Elio who was almost 18 by the way. So don't give me you're only 17 bullshit. I thought I didn't want honesty coming out of my mouth, but screw it. My age has nothing to do with the way I feel. There are plenty of people in the world who are in their 40's, 50's hell even in their 90's who don't know why they feel the way they do."

"Christopher, I don't want you to think there is something between us."

Christopher began to softly laugh.

"I hear your words, David I really do. But like they say actions speak louder than words." He got up off of his bed and walked the short distance to David. He was forcing David to look up at him.

"So when I kissed you and you responded back, you were saying there was nothing between us. You tell me you don't like me by grabbing my ass, ok strange way of showing it. And when I walked into the kitchen, my kitchen and you were getting a blowjob from some random dude at the party. When you looked up saw me and kept direct eye contact with me, not telling me to go away but instead of telling me you were going to cum. When you did you didn't shut your eyes, I'm sorry but if I enjoyed the person on their knees for me I would be looking at them. Not the person who was standing across the room. Yeah, David, there is absolutely nothing going on, I don't like you and you don't like me.'

David looked up at Christopher, his body was slim, but you could see every muscle. Christopher towered over David his blue eyes, changing to a dark storm. Christopher reached out and ran his finger along Davids jawline, bending down to be eye level with David.

"Your pupils are dilated, do you desire me? Do you want me to do more than this?" He asks, sliding his fingers across Davids' lips, down his neck, stopping before he got to David's belt. David closed his eyes letting out a shaky breath.

"I can't." David said shakily.

"There's the truth." Christopher whispered and he pulled David off the bed, making him stand up, almost eye level, David was just a hair taller than Christopher. They were so close, David could feel Christopher's breath, smell the sweet wine and the lavender soap he had used on his skin.

"Christopher, please just don't." He muttered.

"I'm not doing anything, but getting you to be truthful with me. Don't say you don't desire me just tell me you can't desire me. What am I the forbidden fruit of the orchard?"

"Yes." He admitted. Christopher gave him a wicked smile, walked to his bedroom door and opened it.

"Then leave, we have talked and if that's all you wanted then I suggest you leave. If you stay our mouths and bodies will be speaking a different language."

David was froze, his mind was a jumbled mess. He walked past Christopher, stopping in the doorway. His body was screaming at him, but his mind was shutting it down. He took one more step and Christopher shut the door. What the fuck had just happened, he walked into this house a month ago seeing just a kid, now he saw a siren beckoning him. Something had changed, the Christopher that everyone saw was not the Christopher he had just witnessed in that room. On the outside, he seems, confused, shy and unsure of the world. This Christopher was tempting, sensual, powerful and unforgiving. He quickly walked to his room and shut the door, sliding down it to be the blockade from what he had just lived through. In the morning he was going to have to keep himself busy between now and the time he was leaving in four more weeks. There would be the week the family would be gone to London, David would have the house to himself.

Right now David needed a distraction and his distraction was in his bathroom. David had forgotten about the man who had been on his knees in front of him just a few hours before. Fuck, he was a mess.

"Do you want to get out of here?" David asked him, he didn't know his name, there was no reason to learn it.

"Yeah, there's a place in C that is open until the early morning." The young man said.

David quickly got dressed, for a night out and they jumped in his car. David needed to get completely drunk and possibly even more.