I do's and I don'ts

Oliver, Elio, Jona, Christopher and Jonas best friend Tyler were all getting their tux's on and getting ready for Jonas wedding. Jona had long since cut his long blonde hair and was just a few inches shorter than his brother and father.

Oliver had sat in his study the night before looking through old photo albums of when Christopher and Jona were little. He couldn't help but smile at the picture of his boys gleefully playing in a mud puddle they had discovered in the backyard. Jonas first day of preschool, his first Christmas and pictures of Oliver teaching him to ride a bike. He didn't notice Elio standing in the doorway.

"Wishing you could stop time?" Elio smiled.

"You have no idea. I don't know where the last 19 years have gone. Both of them are gone they don't need me anymore Elio."

"Yes they do, you could be 90 and they'd still need you. Hell, I still need my mother and right now I could sure use my dad's help. He would have known what to say and do these last couple of years."

Oliver let out a quick laugh.

"Yes he would, hell he would have caught onto all of it before everyone else."

"This is true, I never did ask him when did he figure us out. But knowing him he might have caught on before I even know how I felt." Elio laughed

"I wish he was here."

"Me and you both. Now let's go to bed. Your son is getting married tomorrow." Elio extended his hand, Oliver groaned as he got out of the chair.

"It doesn't seem possible." He kissed Elio as he wrapped his arms around him.

"I know seems like yesterday I was meeting him for the first time, neither of them liked me."

"Ah yes but now they love you."

"Yes but we also are welcoming a new member to this family tomorrow so we need to get to bed, my dear."

Back at the church, Oliver turned to Jona straightening his tie.

"I keep telling myself this isn't possible." Oliver stifled his tears.

"Dad, I'm marrying the girl of my dreams. I am excited and nervous."

"We will be with you every step of the way." Oliver hugged him.

"Yeah, I'll be by your side little brother." Christopher patted him on the back, being his brothers best man was a shock to him. He always thought Jona would choose someone else.

"Ok, my boys it's time to get Jona down the aisle so that he can marry his Lea." Elio waved them out of the room.

The wedding was massive, the entire town had shown up. All shops were closed and any tourist who came into town were all greeted by the same, note on every shop door. Closed to attend the Wedding. Nearly everyone came back to the house for the reception, as everyone gathered Christopher stood to toast his brother and his new bride.

"Can I have everyone's attention, please? For those of you who don't know me, I'm Jona's best man and big brother Chris. We first started coming to this town almost six years ago, Jona and I fell in love with it and we never wanted to leave. But that summer before a fourth of July party that was thrown right here is where Jona met Lea. But like every fifteen year old he didn't know he just met the woman he was going to marry. It wasn't until the next summer he told me on one of our last days before we went back to New York. He said dude I think she's got my heart! My brother and I are not typical brothers, we have always told each other everything and we have gotten each other out of so many jams. We know the others deepest darkest secrets that we would never share with anyone in the world. But sadly I'm not his shoulder to cry on and the keeper of his secrets anymore. But one thing is not a secret and that's how much I do love my brother. I remember when we were kids that Jona and I were always getting into trouble. My poor dad used to bail us out constantly. On Jona's first day of kindergarten, my dad got called to the principal's office because Jona decided he was bored of learning things he already knew. So he told his teacher that he was going to first grade maybe that teacher could teach him something and he walked out." The room erupted into laughter.