No worries

The Perlman villa was full this summer, Jude and Christopher stayed in the guest house while everyone else stayed in the main house. The first week Elio and Oliver barely saw the boys, they only came home for dinner and went directly back out.

"This is our life now." Elio mused to Oliver, they had been laying out by the pool most of the morning.
"Mm, I know isn't it wonderful? Quiet, not kids shouting from the street, no traffic, just the sound of nature."
"Before I forget Marzia wants us to come to her house tonight, her husband is cooking." 
"Oh wow, normally she's coming to ours, well this will be a change. You know I think I've only met her husband a hand full of times."
They heard Chapman barking in the distance, Elio looked up to see Sophia standing behind them.
"Mr. Elio, there is a man here to see you."
"Did you happen to get his name, Sophia?"
"No, sorry Mr. Elio I will go ask him."
"No, No, it's fine. Show him in I'll go grab a shirt." Elio ran to the clothesline grabbing a shirt, that was clearly Olivers as he put it on.
"ELIO!" A thick Italian accent boomed through the air, Oliver was laying on his stomach and was startled by the man. He looked up seeing a man close to Elios age walking toward Elio with open arms. He kissed both cheeks, then planted a kiss directly one Elio's lips. Oliver quickly stood, he saw the look of shock on Elio's face.
"Uh, Giovanni, uh what are you doing here?" Elio noticed Oliver walking quickly up behind Giovanni.
"Elio, who's your friend?" Oliver gritted out through clenched teeth, smiling a little too wide at the man who had just kissed his Elio a little too long.
"Uh, oh Oliver this is Giovanni, we were in the Orchestra together, and Giovanni this is my fiance Oliver."
Giovanni's shocked expression was clear.
"It's nice to meet you, Oliver, I'm so sorry about the smooch Elio please forgive me. Old habits die hard, no?" Elio could see that Gi was slightly embarrassed.
"Uh, Gi what did you come here for and how did you know I was here?"
"Elio, I know you come back home for summer. Also, I come to ask you if you wanted to play with the Orchestra for a few weeks. Greta's out for a few weeks and we need someone to fill in and who better than the person she replaced."
"I don't know, Gi I'm here with my family. I can't be away for a few weeks."
"Bring them along. There is so much to do there."
"I can't Gi, we have a graduate student coming in a few weeks."
"Elio why don't we discuss this and we will get back to Gi," Oliver said still trying to maintain his smile.
"Really?" Elio looks at Oliver with disbelief.
"Yes, I know you miss it. Gi, why don't you join us for dinner are you staying close?" Oliver asked.
"I'm staying in C, for a few days."
"Well come by around 6 and dinner will be ready."

After saying goodbye to Gi, Elio turned to Oliver, looking at him with concern.
"Don't give me that look, Elio."
"What look?"
"That look you are giving me right now."
"I'm sorry, I can't help the way my face expresses itself."
Oliver walks towards Elio taking him in his arms, kissing the top of his head. He remembered being able to do this much easier when they were younger.
"As much as I don't want you to be that far from me, I want you to do what makes you happy."
"But Oliver."
"Don't just don't." Oliver cupped his face, Elio's green eyes had become brighter with age."I remember seeing you in front of the piano during the concerts. Your soul comes out, you go to a different place. I loved seeing you play, always have but when you are on stage it's a different Elio I see up there. I know we haven't been spent the night apart in nearly three years but I want you to do this. I think it will be truly good for you. The boys and I will come up and see you play, it's only two weeks. We can talk on the phone, who knows maybe try something new."
Elio's mischievous grin made Oliver groan leaning into him. "You are killing me, I just want to pick you up take you to our bed and have my way with you."
Elio kissed Oliver on the cheek, whispering into his ear.
"Fuck-me-Oliver."
*********************************************************************************
Mid-afternoon in Italy is when everyone in the house was coming alive again. Elio lay entangled in the sheets as Oliver was standing over the sink brushing his teeth. Elio leaned up on his elbows watching Oliver naked, his cock still glistening with cum. Elio marveled at a very naked Oliver, he couldn't believe somedays that this was his life. Fuck, 17-year-old Elio would be dancing in the streets if he knew this was going to be his life one day, but he wouldn't want spoilers.
"Oliver?"
"Yeah?" He said through a mouth full of toothpaste.
"Do you really want me to go?"
"Of course, why wouldn't I want you to go?"
"Because of Gi."
Oliver spits and walked out of the bathroom holding his toothbrush. He still had a little toothpaste in the corner of his mouth.
"I trust you with every ounce of my being, him, on the other hand, I don't trust. I wouldn't even trust him to look after our house plants. But I love seeing you happy and I know this will make you happy."
"Good because I want you to be comfortable."
"Why wouldn't I be? I know you two had a past, you are Elio and if I remember correctly you've always gone after what you want."
Elio tossed Oliver's own pillow at him, he dodged the flying pillow.
"Ass" Elio smiled. Oliver tossed his toothbrush to the floor crawling up the bed and hovered over Elio.
"Can't you just call Gi and tell him the news? We can go out for dinner tonight you know to lie and tell him something came up."
"Mm that sounds perfect, I'll call him and then we can go out." 
Oliver lay next to Elio wrapped in ecstasy, pulling him closer. Whispering into his ear.
"Elio?"
"Mm?"
"Do you think it will always be like this?"
"Like what?"
"You know, never getting tired of each other, wanting each other. Feeling like teenagers every time we make love."
Elio rolled over placing his hand on Oliver's face. The stubble that he had shaved off that morning was already starting to make its return.
"Yes. I will never stop feeling this way. We are back where we started, one day we could be here retire, grow old together. Watch our grandchildren run around when they come visit and maybe Marzia's as well. Everything is possible when you think about it we aren't limited anymore."
He could see Oliver's face light up when he laid out his vision for their future.
"I love you even more for that vision. Do you think the boys will have kids?"
"Jona definitely will he may have an entire litter of kids. And you never know Christopher maybe will."
"I hope they do, I just want them both to be happy. They've both changed so much, it's insane.  Chris is going to Yale and my little Jona is a junior this year. It's just all changing so fast."
*******************************************
"Momma Oliver and I are going out to dinner tonight, will you be alright?" Elio asked as he popped his head outside on the patio.
"Of course piccino, your aunt is coming and I think the boys are coming back for dinner."
"Alright, momma don't wait up." Elio kissed her on the cheek, she grabbed his hand.
"Piccino?"
"Yes?"
"Was that Giovanni I saw in my house this morning?"
"Uh, yeah he showed up very out of the blue."
"Elio you know I don't want that boy in my house and you know why."
"Yes momma I know, I promise he will not be back. But he did ask me to play for the orchestra for a few weeks and Oliver said I should do it."
Annella Perlman shot her only son a look of despair, disappointment and discuss.
"How could you be so stupid Elio! I thought you didn't keep secrets from Oliver? Because if he knew about him Oliver would never agree for you to go to that orchestra."
"Momma I'm not 27 anymore I know when to say no, I have Oliver now. I'm not lost anymore."
She looked at him disapproval smeared her face.
"I'm warning you piccino if he even makes one wrong move toward you."
"I can handle myself, momma. I love you, have a good dinner with Auntie."
Oliver leaned out the door.
"You ready?" He asked Elio.
"Yeah."
"Goodnight Annella, we will see you in the morning."
"Good night and Elio think about this before you do it."
"I know Momma."
Elio pulled Oliver toward the door.
"What is your mother talking about?"
"Nothing Oliver, she's just worried about nothing."
Elio couldn't lie to Oliver, his face showed all of his thought and Oliver knew how to read him. Why had Elio just lied to him?