Peach

After the day's lessons, Timmy and Elio would meet up with Armie and Oliver at the other home. They would eat lunch and talk but today was a little different today Giulia was coming with costumes. She sat at the table with two large bags sitting in front of her.

"You know it's the 80's I kind of remember the clothes and they were terrible." Armie jokes.

"Hey it was the style and if I'm honest very comfortable." Oliver said.

"Armie I need you to try on these clothes," Giulia said and handed him a bag.

"This should be interesting." Elio mused while looking at his book. A few moments later Armie stuck his head out of the back door shaking his head.

"No, there is no way in hell these are appropriate. I can't do it." Armie continues to shake his head in protest.

"Come on man it can't be that bad." Timmy coaxed him.

"No!" Armie through up his arms refusing to come out. Oliver got up and walked just right inside the door. Elio and Timmy could see Oliver nodding his head.

"That's the way they are supposed to fit. I swear. Just come out, they look great." Oliver grabbed Armies forearm dragging him out. Elios eyes widened and Timmy covered his mouth stifling a laugh.

"No, no they look good. Perfect!" Luca said clapping his hands together.

"You're fucking joking right? Because I make one wrong move and my bits are going to fall out. Look at this." Armie laughed as he moved his legs around.

"No, no it's fine if they pop out I just digitally remove them." Luca said amusingly while waving his hand.

"You know I can't decide who wore the shorts better You my dear or Armie." Elio said as he stood next to Timmy.

"I think Armie definitely has me beat on this. Now he just needs to get some sun on those thighs." Oliver's said.

"Alright Alright, the shorts are coming off. I'm going to put on the other outfit." Armie said about to walk back into the house.

"Wait wait don't move I have to take a picture." Guila said holding up her camera. Armie turns, he has put on the red swim shorts and no shirt. When she is done he walks back into the house.

"Try on the other outfit!" She yells after him.

"I had nothing to say, I've never seen so much leg on another man before. How did you swim in those? Oh god mine aren't going to be that short are they?" Timmy said wide eyes.

"No, I was so skinny that everything was loose on me. But the shorts are ugly as sin." Elio said consoling him.

"Well, here Timothée try these on." Giulia said handing Timmy the bag. He takes it from her and heads into the house. A few moments later Armie and Timmy walk out together, Timmy in multi-colored swim shorts and a talking heads shirt and Armie in billowy and khaki shorts.

"Christ" Oliver spoke softly, he was a loss for words.

"Perfect, just perfect." Luca said putting his hands over his heart.

"Now that you can pull over looking like us, I think you've spent enough time observing us. I'm certain that you two will have absolutely no problem portraying us, and the simplest way to do that is fall in love with each other through a friendship. A friendship is almost like a marriage if you feel a void when the other is not around then you've achieved that level of love." Elio said Oliver looked at him smiling tenderly.

"If you still had your beard I would have sworn it was the Professor standing there." Oliver leaned giving Elio little peck on the lips. Which was something they rarely did, they both furrowed their brows.