CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Their lips was molded together tightly as Björns hands explored her naked body

Their lips was molded together tightly as Björns hands explored her naked body. Vál let one of her hands reach back to his leather wrapped braid before tugging at it, causing Björn to groan as she attached her lips on his now exposed neck. She bit down on his collarbones, leaving one deep purple mark on each before making her way back up to his lips as she let go of his hair. Vál wasn't in the need of love right now, she was in need of being close to him and to feel him pound roughly into her. She needed him to be rough with her, something he never really had but Vidar had. The man in the mountains had been rougher with her, which she could handle even if it had been rather new in the beginning. Vál wanted Björn to kiss her deeply as he pounded into her just as deep. She needed his raw love.

Björn noticed the fire in her eyes and he wasn't planning on pouring water on it. He took a rough grip of her long hair, wrapping it in his strong hand as the other stroked her back down to her ass. His hand disappeared between her legs from behind as he tilted her back and a sight left her lips when his fingers teased her entrance. A groan left his lips as he bit down on her bottom lip harshly when he felt the wetness. Vál moved her hand down to his hard member, it begging for attention and started to stroke him up and down just as she knew he liked it. Another groan left his lips as his hip slowly moved under her which turner her on even more. 

Suddenly Björn stopped and pulled her out from the tub. When they got out he attached their lips together once again before he walked her backwards until her back hit one of the pillars inside. He bent down slightly to place his hands on the back of her thighs. She jumped and he wrapped her legs around his waist.

Björn carried her towards the bed but walked past it and pushed her up agains the wall instead. He was too into kiss and the lust was clouded his mind he didn't bother to push her onto the bed. Both their breaths were rugged, and they mixed together between the heavy kisses. She took his braid in her hands again, roughly pulling his head back before sucking up and down his neck causing him to groan with a smile on his face. He gripped her ass tightly, leaving marks yet neither one of them bothered to care.

Vál immediately pulled his braid harsher when Björn thrusted into her. A loud moan left her lips when she felt him stretch her out. It was a welcomed feeling, she loved the feeling of him deep inside her. She let go of his braid as she slammed their lips together. One of her free hands left small and long red marks over his back as he kept thrusting in her. Her eyes rolled back as Björn thrusted deep and quick into her. Moans, groans and incoherent words left their mouths. Vál moaned loudly when he hit that spot deep inside her and he didn't stop, his thrust never decreasing in speed.

"B—Björn!" Vál moaned as he kissed down her neck, letting his teeth gently scrape her skin.

"Come on baby." Björn moaned before attaching their lips again. Vál groaned as she felt the strong wave of pleasure take over her body. Björns thrusts got slower yet he didn't stop. He was close and when she had calmed down he had pulled out, making her wince, before placing her down on his bed. Her eyes were wide as she lips her lips when her eyes was met with his throbbing member covered in her juices. She looked up at him through her lashes and saw his almost black eyes. She let her hands and nails gently stroke his muscular thighs as she licked her lips. Their eyes met again as she placed a kiss on his head before taking it into her mouth. A groan left his lips as he placed his hand on the back on her head but she pushed it away, taking over. He took a little step forward as she started to suck and moving her head up and down. She moaned when she saw the relaxed and pleasure filled expression on Björns face as he got closer. She could also see how his abs flexed and he tried to place his hand on the back of her head but she slapped it away before stopping. Her sudden movements made Björn groan loudly as he looked at her with an annoyed expression.