CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

An arm wrapped itself around Váls body as she spoke to Ubbe and Hvitserk causing her to peek over her shoulder to see Björn

An arm wrapped itself around Váls body as she spoke to Ubbe and Hvitserk causing her to peek over her shoulder to see Björn. He had been gone the majority of the night, speaking to various people when she had enjoyed herself. She had spoken to a few people, even had a decent conversation for once with Halfdan before Ubbe stole her away. They were talking about Margrethe and how they would get married before they left for England. Hvitserk told them that Sigurd had convinced them to marry tomorrow which Vál seemed to agree with. Any closer to their departure and people wouldn't fully be thinking about marriage when a great warrior was to be avenged.

"Enjoying yourself?" Björn asked and she gave him a nod as Ubbe and Hvitserk argued over wedding things that didn't even enter Váls head. Her only focus were on Björn's lips close to her ear and the hand he slowly and discreetly moved towards her ass.

"I am, are you enjoying yourself so far bear slayer?" Vál asked and sucked in a breath when he gave her ass a squeeze. It wasn't a secret that mead in combination with the two of them ended up with their naked bodies tightly wrapped around each other. The physical attraction had always been there and always been strong. Both of them felt it and it wasn't completely oblivious to the people around them yet they were occupied with enjoying their night as well.

"I am, but there's one thing that would make it better." Björn said in a low and raspy tone which made her core tightened. A smile spread across her lips as she already pink cheeks due to the amount of mead she had consumed got covered in a deeper shade.

"And what on earth could that be?" Vál asked as she licked her lips. Björn bit down on her earlobe as he squeezed her ass once again. Vál had always gotten turned on when Björn was turned on, his handsy and caveman-ish ways made her hot and bothered.

"That you follow me back to my cabin and spend the night." He said and she playfully gasped which got the younger Ragnarssons attention yet they quickly restarted their conversation again, drunkenly arguing slightly by then.

"I thought you would be much filthier in the mouth by now." She mumbled into Björns ear who laughed. Mead was pumping through their vein as well as lust. As she had whispered she had seen Astrid sitting Lagertha and she sucked on her teeth knowing that the day she would turn Björn down he would probably go after her instead. Vál wrapped her arm around Björns waist and he moved his hand up again to rest on hers.

"What you want me to be filthier?" Björn asked and she shrugged with a smirk. Björn moved his lips to her ear and her eyes widen when he whispered the things he wanted to with her. Even if they knew each other more than well her cheeks got redder by the second. When he was done he placed a kiss under her ear after scraping his teeth on her earlobe again. She slapped him on the arm with a playful giggle, realizing how drunk she was but didn't bother. The night was ment for celebration and she was planning on doing so. "Was that filthy enough?" He asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Meet me in you cabin in a few. I just need to speak with Ulvar for a moment okay?" She whispered into his ear and he nodded. "Then we can spend the night doing those things." She purred in his ear and a wide smile spread across his lips. He nodded before walking away as she let her eyes wander to find Ulvar. He was standing by the door with a shield maiden from Haralds army and she rolled her eyes slightly before walking over there.