Ch. 1- Wondering

*A/N Hey Guys, I do not own any of the Twilight Saga Characters, All rights belong to Stephenie Meyer the one who Created The Twilight Saga, I am just a fan who is adding on to what I think should Happen after Breaking Dawn, IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BREAKING DAWN, I caution you to NOT read this, this has spoilers Thank You*

Nessie's POV 

"Do you really have to know?" asked my mother in a panic.

I had just shown her what had happened today at La Push. I had gone cliff diving with Seth and Jacob without asking, but that wasn't what she was panicking about.

My feelings toward Jake had changed. I felt more of a romantic connection with him. My mother wasn’t too happy about this.

Jacob had always been a big brother and a friend to me and that's how I felt about us... until today.

When he said my name my stomach would flip or when he held my hand my heart thundered. I thought she was upset because I was only 5 years old, but I was more along the lines of 15.

 I showed her again,

"Please, Mom! I have a right to know what you're keeping from me."

She nodded her head unwillingly and picked up her phone.

I just sat down on the couch and looked out the window. She was going crazy.

"Get your wolf behind over here, and bring Quil and Sam" then she hung up.

"Nessie." she snapped the phone shut.

I had a feeling it was going to be a very long day. UGH.

"Nessie, I need you to wait till Jake, Sam and Quil get here, can you do that?" My mother asked.

Of course I could what was she thinking that I was two?

Jacob's POV: 

I didn't know what Bella wanted. I could tell by her voice that she was angry. Could it have been me?

She probably knew that I was holding hands with Nessie probably information from Edward?

 Nah I don't think so.

But today at the beach Nessie looks so beautiful. Her hair was pulled up in a high ponytail and she was wearing a two-piece. It had a floral design on the bottoms and the top was quite plain, and it was my favorite color, red, the color looked really good on Nessie.

Really, Jacob why are you thinking about this she is only 5. Well not really, her growth was about 15 years old.

I had to tell Bella that it was time for me to tell Renesmee that I imprinted on her and tell Renesmee what it means to be imprinted upon.

I ran over to Sam's house and told Sam and Quil that Bella wanted us three to go over to the house.

"Jacob what is this all about?" Sam asked.

"I don't know but Bella seemed very angry and I don't know why?"

"Well then what are we waiting for, we don't need some vampire all angry and crazy now do we?" Quil said.

Then we were off. 

********************************************************************************************************************** 

the picture is Renesmee Carlie Cullen

P.S. REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW