Part-1

The episode starts with WINNIPEG,CANADA

6 DECEMBER

A beautiful villa is seen with name plate of LAKSH VILLA.

Inside the villa,a girl of around 25 years old is running behind a boy of around 4 years old.

The boy:- Mumma paklo!

The girl:- Bacha please drink milk. For Mumma! You know na Mumma is not well.

The boy stopped and turned towards the girl. He went to her and held his ears.

The boy:- Sholly Mumma!

The girl is none other than NAIRA.

Naira:- LAKSH don't hold your ears. Mumma loves you.

Laksh:- I love you too Mumma!

Naira made Laksh drink the milk. Naira wiped his mouth and made him ready for school. Naira kissed on his forehead and picked him in her arms. She drove away to school. They reached school in 10 minutes. Naira brought him out. Naira kissed on his forehead.

Naira:- Kisna all the best for the day.

Naira calls Laksh with love Kisna.

Laksh:- Mumma I'll miss you!

Naira:- I'll miss you too mera bacha! Don't worry when you will come back home na we will make cake.

Laksh:- Promise?

Naira:- Pakka Promise! Now go!

Laksh:- Bye Mumma!

Naira:- Bye bacha!

Laksh went inside the school. Naira made sure that he entered and then she started her car. She drove away to her office.

[Naira is the youngest and biggest entrepreneur in the world. She owns LAKSH GROUP OF COMPANIES. She owns a gaming company,a cab service company,a textiles company,many clothing stores,bakery stores all over the world. She is a novelist too. She owns 30 acres of lands in India whose rent she gets every month. She is a stern person for world. No one knows her by her real name except Laksh. For world she is MS. SINGHANIA. No one has ever seen her since 5 years.]

Naira entered her office. Everyone greeted her.

Naira:- Ms Thomas please bring today's schedule in my cabin.

Naira went inside her cabin and sat on her chair. Ms Thomas came inside.

Ms Thomas:- Mam you have a meeting with Mr Christopher regarding your clothing products. Then you have a meeting with employees to check game designs and also clothing designs.

Naira:- What's the time for my meeting with Mr Christopher?

Ms Thomas:- In 30 minutes Mam!

Naira:- Okay! You continue your work.

She left. Naira was alone in her cabin now. Naira opened her laptop and caressed a photo on her screen.

Naira:- Mumma!

Yes it was Akshara and Naira's photo.

Naira:- I love you Mumma! I know you are missing me. I know you will be asking Papa to bring me back. But now nothing can happen because your Naira died 5 years back when that KARTIK GOENKA and his family threw me out of their lives. But see destiny played a game. Goenka's have paid for their sins. Im more successful than Goenka's. I'll never let them become the old Goenka's. They will now see the worst side of me especially that SUHASINI GOENKA and KARTIK GOENKA.

Naira did her meetings which were successful. She reached Laksh's school. Laksh came running and hugged Naira.

Laksh:- Mumma!

Naira:- How was your day?

Laksh:- Very good Mumma. Now where we will go?

Naira:- Kisna You have to go with Shiv uncle.

Laksh:- Why?

Naira:- Bacha I have a meeting today.

Laksh:- Mumma you promised me to play with me and make cake for me.

Naira:- I'll play with you and make cake also. I'll be at home by 4:00 pm. Pakka!

Laksh:- Promise?

Naira:- Yes Pakka wala Promise. And tomorrow is Saturday na! We will enjoy a lot.

Laksh:- Yeah!! I love you Mumma!

Naira:- I love you too bacha!

A young boy of Naira's age came there.

The boy:- Naira! Laksh!

Laksh went and hugged That boy.

Laksh:- Shiv Uncle!

Naira also hugged him.

Naira:- How are you Shiv?

Shiv:- I'm fine. I'll take Laksh. You come soon okay!

Naira:- Yes Sir!

Shiv and Laksh left. Naira went to her office. She attended other meetings. She drove back to Laksh Villa. Naira saw Shiv and Laksh playing. They saw Naira coming.

Shiv:- Naira yr I have to go!

Naira:- Where?

Shiv:- Arrey yaar woh Simrat and Preet are coming from Calgary for few days. I have to go and pick them.

Naira:- Oh Acha! Did you eat something?

Shiv:- Haan I made coffee for myself and boiled milk for Laksh.

Naira:- Thank you so much Shiv!

Nihal left after a while. Naira went to Laksh locking the door. Laksh sat angrily on sofa.