Part-26

The episode starts with Doctor coming out of OT

Doctor came out after 1 hour

Kartik:- Doctor Naira?

Doctor:- She is fine now. She's conscious. She wants to meet Laksh.

Laksh:- Uncle is Mumma fine?

Doctor:- Yes Beta your Mumma is fine. Go and meet her.

Laksh went inside the OT. He saw Naira. He ran to Naira and stood near her bed.

Laksh:- Mumma!

Naira(opening her eyes):- Kisna!

Laksh:- Mumma aap thk ho na?

Naira:- Haan bacha! Main thk hoon! Aap thk ho na?

Laksh:- Yes Mumma! Mumma you know they are taken to jail.

Naira:- I know! Where is Shiv?

Laksh started crying. Naira was confused. Akshara came inside.

Akshara:- Naira bacha!

Naira:- Mumma!

Akshara kissed on Naira's forehead.

Naira:- Mumma Why is Kisna crying? Where is Shiv?

Akshara(teary eyed):- Read this letter Naira! You will come to know.

Naira took that letter form Akshara. Akshara made Naira sit properly. Naira started reading the letter.

Shiv:- Naira I have not much time. I have to go. I just want to tell you that I love you. I'll always love you. I promised you to love you till my last breath. I'm abt to take my last breath. Promise me you will lead your life happily. You will not cry and you will not miss me. And in next birth I will become your lover. It's final. Good Bye Naira! Take care of yourself and Laksh too. I love you both!

Naira was crying reading the letter.

Naira:- Mumma Where is Shiv?

Akshara:- Shiv is no more Naira!

Naira removed the wires form her body and ran outside. She went to the ward. Naira saw Shiv lying lifeless. Naira went to him and patted his cheeks.

Naira(crying):- Shiv I know you are doing drama. Please don't do this to me. Please don't leave me like this. If you will go whom I'll beat,whom I'll ask to do my work. Please Shiv! Please wake up!

This was all listened by the family. Naira broke down completely. Akshara held her. Laksh also came there and shook Shiv.

Laksh:- Shiv uncle please utho na!

Laksh hugged Naira tightly.

Naira(crying+shouted):- SHIV!!!

Akshara wasn't able to see Naira like this. Laksh wiped Naira's tears.

Laksh:- Mumma! You will not leave me na?

Naira(hugging Laksh tightly):- Nahi Kisna! Your Mumma will never leave you.

Laksh:- Mumma who will buy ice-cream for me now? Who will bring noodles for me now? Who will save me from your scolding?

Naira:- I don't know bacha! I don't have your answers. If it was in my hands I would have brought your Shiv uncle back. I also want him with all of us.

Laksh:- Mumma Shiv uncle did it for me.

Naira:- Matlab?

Akshara:- He wanted to save Laksh.

Akshara explained to Naira how Shiv took bullet to save Laksh. Naira got up and went near Shiv's feet. She touched his feet.

Naira:- You saved my son. For saving my life you have your life Shiv. You proved your love for me and Laksh. But I wasn't able to reciprocate your love. Forgive me Shiv! Please forgive me! I'm sorry!

Everyone was in tears seeing Naira's condition.

Leap of A Day

Anupam's wedding got postponed. They all were standing in cremation ground.

Priest:- Who will do cremation rituals?

Preet:- Naira!

Naira:- Kisna! You loved Shiv uncle na.

Laksh:- Yes Mumma!

Naira:- Go and give your Shiv uncle your love.

Naira picked up Laksh in her arms. Laksh kissed on Shiv's cheek. Naira kissed on Shiv's forehead.

Naira:- I'll do these rituals.

Naira cremated Shiv. She prayed for her soul to rest in peace.