Epilogue

The episode starts with leap

LEAP OF 2 MONTHS

Today was the most special day for Kartik and Naira.

Everyone was present in the court. Naira and Kartik signed the marriage certificate.

Kartik filled Naira's vermillion. Everyone was happy seeing them together. They took everyone's blessings.

Laksh(opening his arms):- Mumma!

Naira picked up Laksh and kissed on his cheek. Laksh kissed on her both the cheeks.

Laksh(hugging Naira):- I love you Mumma!

Naira:- I love you too Kisna!

Kartik:- Laksh you will not come to your Papa!

Kartik picked up Laksh and kissed on his cheek. Laksh looked at Naira and then pulled Kartik's nose.

Laksh:- I love you Papa!

Kartik:- I love you too bacha!

Singhania's and Maheshwari's bid bye to Naira. Kartik,Naira,Swarna went to Goenka Villa.

Naira was given a warm welcome. Swarna did all the rituals. She dropped Naira and Kartik till their and took Laksh with her to play.

Naira and Kartik entered their room. The room was beautifully decorated with KaIra's pictures. Naira caressed each and every thing of the room. She caressed their wedding photo.

Kartik came and hugged Naira from behind. Kartik kept his chin on her shoulder.

Kartik:- Remembering the past!

Naira:- Hmm! Kartik...

Kartik:- Hmm!

Naira:- In these 5 years,no girl came in your life?

Kartik:- Mrs Suhasini Goenka many times forced me to remarry but I didn't.

Naira:- Why?

Kartik:- Because I love you! I can't give your place to any girl. No one can take your place in my life.

Naira:- Really!

Kartik:- Yes!

Naira turned and cupped Kartik's face. She placed a kiss on Kartik's forehead.

Naira:- Now Go!

Kartik:- Where?

Naira:- Out of the room! I have to change!

Kartik:- I can make you change!

Naira:- Kartik! Have some shame! Behave yourself!

Kartik:- Naira you are behaving as if we never behaved like this. Our romance's production is Laksh.

Naira was remembering Shivani. Kartik sensed it. He took Naira in his hug.

Kartik:- Missing Shivani!

Naira:- Hmm!

Kartik:- If you want her back in your life then we can work on it.

Naira hit Kartik's chest.

Naira:- You have gone mad!

Kartik:- For you!

Kartik cupped Naira's face and kissed on her forehead,eyes,cheeks. He looked at her lips and then in her eyes. Naira closed her eyes. Kartik kept his rough lips on her soft ones.

They started kissing each other. They were tasting each other hungrily. Their tongues were fighting for dominance. They fell on the bed. Kartik was above Naira. While kissing they started working on their clothes.

They broke the kiss after 20 minutes. They realised that they have removed the clothes. Kartik started licking,sucking and biting Naira's body. Soon they both got intimate. The room was filled with Naira's moans.

They both climaxed after 45 minutes. Kartik hid his face in crook of her neck. He was still inside her. Naira wrapped her arms around his back.

Kartik:- I love you!

Naira:- I love you too!

They both took bath together and came downstairs. They saw Swarna and Laksh playing. Laksh saw both of them and ran to them.

Laksh:- Mumma! Papa!

Kartik and Naira bent in front of Laksh. Laksh kissed on their cheeks. They kissed on Laksh's cheeks.

Laksh:- I love you Mumma Papa!

Naira/Kartik:- We love you too bacha!

They broke the hug.

Swarna:- Naira you make Laksh ready for reception. After that you and Kartik get ready.

Naira:- Jee Maa!

Naira picked up Laksh and too him to their room. Naira made Laksh ready. Kartik was admiring the mother-son duo.

Kartik(cutely):- Make me also ready na!

Naira:- God has given you two big hands! Get ready yourself!

Laksh(giggling):- Papa! You need Mumma to get ready!

Kartik:- Your Mumma makes me ready very good!

Naira(looking dangerously at Kartik):- Should I make you ready?

Kartik:- Nahi Main thk hoon! I'll get ready myself.

Laksh(giggling):- Papa you are scared of Mumma!

Kartik:- Yes! Your Mumma can eat me anytime.

Kartik and Naira started arguing. Laksh slapped on his head. He ran from there leaving both of them to argue. Kartik and Naira realised the situation. They started laughing.

Kartik:- I missed it!

Naira:- Me too!

After getting ready,Kartik-Naira-Laksh went downstairs. Reception party was going on. Everyone was adoring them.

They met Singhania's and Maheshwari's.

The party ended soon. Laksh was feeling tired. Naira took him in her lap.

Kartik:- Is he feeling sleepy?

Naira:- Hmm! He's tired!

Naira patted Laksh. After few minutes she checked Laksh and smiled. He was sleeping cuddling into Naira.

Naksh:- He toh slept!

Naira:- He danced a lot na!

Singhania's and Maheshwari's also left. Swarna went to her room. Naira picked up Laksh. Kartik and Naira also went to their room. Naira and Kartik changed their clothes.

Laksh was moving in his sleep. Naira hugged him. Laksh again slept peacefully.

Kartik:- He moved in sleep why?

Naira:- He moved in sleep because he didn't feel my presence.

Kartik:- So much love!

Naira:- Kartik I'm his mother! I have given him birth.

Kartik:- Ya I know! I wish if I was able to love him like this. But father can't take a mother's place na.

Naira:- Now stop being sad! Sleep!

Kartik:- But I want to hug you and sleep!

Naira:- Then you have to...

Kartik got up and came behind Naira. Naira shifted a little so that Kartik can lay properly. Kartik hugged Naira tightly. Naira got straightened. Her one arm was around Laksh and other around Kartik.

Kartik cuddled into Naira. Naira smiled looking at the two cutest children of her. Her son Laksh and her new child her husband her Kartik. Naira kissed on their foreheads. She also drifted to sleep.

THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!