Part-3

The episode starts with Laksh and Naira

Laksh:- What happened after that Mumma?

Naira looked at Laksh and started telling him.

FLASHBACK STARTS

Naira came out of court. Everyone else also came out of the court.

Akshara:- Naira please listen to me bacha. I trust you!

Naira was just moving when suddenly Raghav came and fell on Naira's feet. Everyone was shocked. Shubham picked up Raghav and beaten him up.

Shubham:- Tell everyone the truth.

Swarna:- Truth?

Shubham:- Haan Maa!

(Shubham here is positive. He accepted Swarna as her mother wholeheartedly.)

Naira was moving. She didn't stop. Everyone was engrossed in Raghav. Raghav told them that it was while his plot to take revenge from Naira. Everyone was shocked. Kartik was feeling guilty. They looked for Naira but she already left.

Naira went to bus stand and boarded bus for Haridwar. Everyone was finding Naira but of no use. Naira threw her phone very earlier. Naira was sitting in the bus emotionless. The bus still didn't start. Naira started feeling like vomiting. A few ladies helped Naira. A lady took Naira to hospital. Doctor checked Naira.

Doctor:- Congrats Ms Naira you are pregnant.

Naira was on cloud nine knowing this.

Doctor:- But you have to be careful. You are underweight. So...

Naira:- I'll take care of this doctor.

Doctor:- I'll prescribe medicines.

Naira:- Thank you Doctor!

Naira left after taking medicines. She came out of hospital when she saw a news.

The news:- Bus which was going to Haridwar met with an accident and 20 people died.

Naira was shocked to listen this news. Naira kept her hand on her belly.

Naira:- My baby saved me from this. Otherwise I would have died. But I'm dead. According to this accident I'm dead. I was traveling in the bus. Except my handbag my other bag is in bus. I'll start a new life now. For my baby I'll live. When my baby saved me that means he/she loves me very much.

Naira's lips curved into a smile. After few days Naira went to Canada on PR base and started her own business.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Laksh was crying listening to this. He hugged Naira tightly.

Laksh:- I'm Sholly Mumma! I'll never talk abt that man. I hate him.

Naira:- Bacha I didn't gave you values to hate anyone.

Laksh:- No Mumma the person who will hurt you I'll hate him. Because I love you and I can't see you crying.

Naira:- I love you bacha!

Laksh:- I love you too Mumma!

Naira:- You know your Shiv uncle was my college friend and he helped me a lot. He helped me in starting business here.

Laksh:- Sachi?

Naira:- Muchi!

Laksh:- But Mumma does anyone know you are alive? Did you meet Nani after that?

Naira:- No Kisna. No one knows I'm alive. I didn't want that anyone should come to know that I'm alive. Because I don't want to see them again. And you know now I'm more successful than Kartik Goenka. Just because of you. You saved me that day.

Laksh:- Mumma you are the best Mumma. I love you!

Naira:- I love you too my kiddo! Now come we will eat something.

Laksh:- Mumma not cake

Naira:- Then?

Laksh:- Pasta!

Naira:- Why not cake?

Laksh:- Aise Hi! Please na Mumma I'm very hungry. Cake will take time.

Naira:- As you say bacha! Come! I'll fulfil your every wish.

Laksh and Naira went back to kitchen. Naira started making pasta for both of them. Soon the pasta got ready. They both went to their room. Naira turned on the heater. She covered Laksh with duvet. She started feeding Laksh. Laksh picked up the spoon full of pasta and brought it near Naira's mouth. Naira happily ate it.

Naira:- So my son has grown up!

Laksh:- Mumma I'm 4 years old.

Naira:- No you are 4 years and 3 months old.

Laksh:- Mumma Shin chan!

Naira:- You are my Shin chan!

Laksh:- I love you Mumma! You are the best Mumma in this world.

Naira:- I love you too! You are the best child in this world.

Laksh hugged Naira. Naira kissed on his forehead.