Part-20

The episode starts with next day

Naira,Shiv,Puneet,Preet,Simrat and Laksh were ready to leave. They all were in hall.

Manish and Suhasini came there.

Suhasini:- Are you happy now Naira?

Naira:- Excuse me!

Naksh:- Aap...

Naira:- Bhai! Nahi!

Manish:- Naira Kartik left the house.

Naira(sternly):- So What can I do? He's your son. Weren't you able to stop him Mr Goenka?

Manish:- He loves you Naira!

Naira(sternly):- Anything else?

Suhasini:- Naira we are here to say sorry...

Naira:- Mrs Suhasini Goenka is saying Sorry! Wow! Mrs Goenka do this drama in front of those people who will come into your drama. I'm not one of those. You are doing this because you want Laksh. Right?

Suhasini:- Naira he's my grandson.

Laksh:- I'm no one to you. You are very bad. You slapped my Mumma.

Naira:- I think I have to call police now.

Suhasini:- No need of that! We will go! Naira I'll get my grandson. Just wait and watch.

Naira:- I'll wait to see Goenka's action.

Suhasini and Manish left from there. Laksh tightly hugged Naira. Naira picked Laksh in her arms.

Laksh(sobbing):- Mumma I'll not go with them.

Naira(wiping his tears):- Ssshhh..no one will take you away from me. See your Nanu and Maamu are there with us. Your Shiv uncle,Preet Maamu and Talli Maamu are there. And your Mumma will never let anyone take you.

Laksh(hugging Naira):- I love you Mumma!

Naira:- I love you too kiddo! Now come we have to go na!

Laksh:- Yes!

Naira:- Clean your face. Otherwise your Anupam Maamu will get sad. You are his champ na?

Laksh:- Yes Mumma!

Laksh wiped his tears on his own. They met the family and left.

Akshara:- I'm scared Naitik. What if Suhasini Ji...

Naksh:- Maa! Please don't think like this. Nothing will happen to Naira.

Keerti:- Nahi Naksh! Dadi can go to any extent. We shouldn't have sent Naira and Laksh.

Everyone was tensed for Naira and Laksh. Naira and Laksh boarded flight for Chandigarh. It was 9:30 Am when they started.

They reached Chandigarh at 3:30 Pm. They directly went to Anupam's house.

Anupam:- Finally you all came!

Laksh:- Anupam Maamu!

Anupam picked Laksh in his arms and kissed on his cheek. Laksh kissed on Anupam's cheek.

Anupam:- Guys freshen up fast. Engagement time is 6:30 Pm.

Naira:- You are very eager Haan!

Anupam blushed on Naira's comment.

Anupam:- You didn't bring your family Naira.

Naira:- I told everyone but...

Anupam:- Ask them to be here by tomorrow. It's an order.

Naira:- You order them on your own.

Naira dialled Naitik's number. She gave phone to Anupam.

Naitik:- Hello! Princess!

Anupam:- Uncle it's me Anupam.

Naitik:- Congratulations Beta! How are you?

Anupam:- Thank you Uncle! I'm fine! But I'm angry!

Naitik:- Why?

Anupam:- You all have to come here by tomorrow. It's a request please. Uncle please don't say no. I have no family. Please for me as my family you all come.

Everyone listened to this as the phone was on speaker.

Naira:- One sec What did you say? Request! You were saying that you will order the family now what happened?

Anupam:- Arrey they are elder na Moti!

Naira:- Teri toh Main...

Anupam:- Beat me later! First let me talk.

Naira:- Okay!

Anupam:- Uncle please come.

Akshara:- Beta we will come by tomorrow

Anupam:- Thank you Aunty! You are very nice!

Naira:- Stop flirting with my Mumma. At least leave her.

Anupam:- If I was at Naitik uncle's place I wouldn't have let your Mumma be alone for a millisecond.

Naira:- Tharki!!

Anupam:- Thanks for the compliment.

Akshara was shocked to listen all this. Naira snatched the phone.

Naira:- Mumma he's an idiot. He doesn't know that Papa doesn't leave you alone for a nanosecond.

Akshara was blushing while listening this. While Naitik was scratching his head.

Anupam:- Hawww! Not even for a nanosecond. Uncle hasn't got bored of aunty. Wah!

Naira:- Oye! They are couple goals. And their couple goal proof is me and Bhai.

This time Naitik and Akshara both were blushing.

Shiv:- Naksh Bhai is good production but Naira uff...I don't know why God made you their daughter! You have no resemblance to them.

Naira gave you are dead look to Shiv. Shiv gulped in fear.

Anupam(shouted):- Akshara aunty thank you for Naira production.

Akshara was blushing very badly.

Naira(slapping his head):- Shut up! Idiot! (On phone) Mumma stop blushing! Papa stop scratching your head. Come here by tomorrow otherwise you are gone bye!

Naira cut the call. They all laughed. Laksh pulled Naira's pallu.

Laksh:- Mumma I'm feeling hungry.

Naira:- Come I'll make you eat. You all sit I'll make something for you all.

Simrat:- Naira I'll help you.

Naira and Simrat went to make food.