Part-28

The episode starts with next day

Court room

Singhania family entered. Laksh was in Naira's arms. Their name was announced for the case.

Judge took no statement. He just went to announce the verdict.

Judge:- Mrs Suhasini Goenka,Mr Manish Goenka and Mrs Surekha Goenka are the culprits. They kidnapped and tried to kill Ms Naira Singhania. They killed Mr Shiv! They are given punishment of life imprisonment.

Naira closed her eyes. Some tears fell from her eyes.

Naira(in her mind):- I hope you are in peace Shiv! I have given punishment to your culprits. I'm sorry for not being able to save you. You always stood by me. You always loved me unconditionally. You always took car of me and Laksh. But see I wasn't able to do anything for you. I'm really sorry Shiv! Please forgive me!

Laksh wiped her tears. He kissed on Naira's cheek. Naira opened her eyes and smiled at Laksh.

Laksh:- Mumma why are you crying?

Naira:- I'm remembering your Shiv uncle!

Laksh:- Me also!

They all left the court. They were outside the court. Naira stopped Suhasini.

Naira:- Mrs Suhasini Goenka you love media and publicity na see there every channel is present here to shoot you. You believe in Karma na! Abb bhukto apne karam!!

Naira left saying this. Suhasini,Manish and Surekha were taken from there. Swarna came towards Naira and Laksh. She bent in front of Laksh and held her ears.

Swarna:- I'm sorry Laksh!

Laksh:- Dadi why are you saying Sorry?

Swarna:- My husband snatched your Shiv uncle from you na.

Naira:- You don't have to say sorry Maa it wasn't your fault. I'm sorry for behaving rudely yesterday.

Swarna hugged Naira.

Swarna:- I know your pain! Can I say something?

Naira:- Haan Maa!

Swarna:- I know Kartik did wrong with you. Please forgive him.

Naira:- I already forgave him!

Kartik:- Haan Maa She Forgave me!

Swarna:- It's enough for me! Move on now! Take care of yourself and Laksh.

Kartik:- Naira I'm really sorry for what I did! I know my Sorry can't change anything. It will not reduce your pain! I'll not ask you to come back in my life because I don't deserve you and Laksh. You both deserve a better life. But I'll always love you! I'll love you till my last breath! Laksh take care of your Mumma!

Laksh:-Mumma I want Papa!

Everyone looked at him. Laksh smiled at Naira.

Naira:- Kisna!

Laksh:- Mumma Papa is really sorry for what he did! You also forgave him na.

Kartik:- Your Mumma now doesn't love me Laksh!

Anupam,Talli,Preet and Simrat came there.

Anupam:- Naira loves you Kartik!

Naira:- Nahi!

Preet:- Stop lying Naira! We know you still love him.

Akshara:- Naira Listen to me! I know you still love Kartik! That love is hidden behind that hatred. Kartik has realised his mistake. Don't destroy your life more. I believe that now Kartik will always take care of you and Laksh. Kartik really loves you both.

Naira closed her eyes. She was thinking abt her and Kartik's love moments. She was getting flashbacks of Kartik's propose,their wedding,their fights,their cute antics,Kartik's rude words,their divorce,Laksh's birth. Finally she heard Shiv's words. She knew she has only love for Kartik. Naira opened her eyes. Some tears fell from her eyes.

Kartik:- Naira you don't have to stress yourself. I know your answer is No. I'll leave.

Naira:- Stop your tar tar MENDEK!

Everyone was shocked. Kartik wasn't believing what he heard.