Part-5

The episode starts with a bright Saturday morning in Canada

Naira is sleeping while Laksh is cuddling into her. Naira woke up at 6:00 AM. Naira smiled at Laksh's cute face. She kissed on his forehead. Naira came of the hug and took her clothes. She went to washroom and took bath.

Naira came out after 15 minutes. She saw Laksh moving in his sleep. She went and sat beside him. Naira patted Laksh. Laksh slept again. Naira kissed on his cheek.

Naira:- You are the most amazing thing that has happened to me Kisna. You are the one for whom I'm living. I can fulfil your every wish. I'll die to fulfil your every wish. I can't lose you. If you went away from me then I'll not be able to live. I love you mera bacha!

Naira went to make breakfast for Laksh and her. Naira made black and bitter coffee for her. She opened her phone and checked abt Goenka's.

Naira:- So Goenka's are doing deal with Kapoor's. This will deal will happen but in different way.

Naira called someone in India and told the person something.
Naira came back to room and decided to wake up Laksh.

Naira(caressing Laksh's hairs):- Kisna bacha Come on wake up!

Laksh:- Mumma please sone do na.

Naira:- Bacha we have to go to park na. Come on!

Laksh woke up slowly. He rubbed his eyes. He got up and hugged Naira.

Laksh:- Good Morning Mumma!

Naira:- Good Morning Kisna! Come on now. I'll make you take bath.

Laksh:- Okay Mumma!

Laksh kissed on Naira's cheek. Naira kissed on his forehead. Laksh again kissed on Naira's another cheek.

Laksh:- This one is for Nani!

Naira looked at him surprisingly.

The scene shifts to Singhania Sadan

Everyone is having dinner. When Akshara suddenly felt a soft touch on her nose. Her lips unknown to her curved into smile. Naksh noticed it.

Naksh:- Maa Why are you smiling like this?

Akshara:- I again felt as if someone touched my nose with love.

Naitik:- Yesterday also this happened na Akshara.

Akshara:- Haan! From yesterday only I'm feeling happy inside. I don't know why I'm feeling like this. But there's something.... 

Akshara was herself confused.

The scene shifts to Laksh Villa

Naira was giving bath to Laksh. Laksh was playing with water.

Naira:- Kisna stop doing mischief.

Laksh:- Mumma when we will meet Nani?

Naira:- You want to meet your Nani?

Laksh:- Yes!

Naira:- We are going to India after 3 days.

Laksh:- Sachi?

Naira:- Muchi! Your holidays are also starting na. And we have to attend Anupam uncle's wedding also.

Laksh:- Yes Mumma! Yeah I'll meet Nani!

Naira smiled at his cuteness.

Naira:- Kisna you never met your Nani still you love her this much! How?

Laksh:- Arrey Mumma! You are the best Mumma then your Mumma and my Nani will also be the best na.

Naira:- Hmm my son is very intelligent.

Laksh:- I'm your son Mumma. I'll be intelligent.

Naira:- My little shin chan!

Laksh:- Mumma I'll wear that super man dress.

Naira:- Okay baba come now!

Naira picked up Laksh in her arms and made him stand on the bed. Naira made Laksh wear his clothes.

Naira:- My Good Boy! Acha guess what I have made for you?

Laksh:- Aloo parantha.

Naira:- Bingo! You are very intelligent. Come now let's have breakfast.

Naira and Laksh started eating breakfast. Naira was feeding Laksh.

Laksh:- Mumma!

Naira:- Hmm!

Laksh:- Why you call me Kisna?

Naira:- Bacha your name is Laksh na

Laksh:- Yes Mumma!

Naira:- Laksh is name of Krishna Ji. That's why with love I call you Kisna. You are my only hope. You are my life.

Laksh:- Offo Mumma you get emotional very soon. I'll complaint to Nani.

Naira:- Okay my Shin chan complaint to your Nani when you meet her. Now let's go to park.

Laksh:- Yeah!

Naira:- Kisna don't jump! You might fall na.

Laksh:- Sholly Mumma!

Naira:- Come now!

Laksh was holding Naira's hand. They both went to the nearby park by walking as it was at walking distance.
Naira and Laksh started playing catch catch with the ball. After playing for almost 30 minutes,Laksh and Naira sat on the carpet. They kept chatting. Naira was telling Laksh abt her childhood.